B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am sorry to interfere and I agree that he doesn’t know anything about your personal life , but you do the same , you have absolutely no idea and you know absolutely nothing of what these people do away from the cameras 😬

And I answered especially when I read that YOU KNOW that all the secret meetings are happening in the ( closed ) B3 🙄 And you know this how exactly ? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to interfere and I agree that he doesn’t know anything about your personal life , but you do the same , you have absolutely no idea and you know absolutely nothing of what these people do away from the cameras 😬

And I answered especially when I read that YOU KNOW that all the secret meetings are happening in the ( closed ) B3 🙄 And you know this how exactly ? 

Wouldn't you like to know!!

5 hours ago, omedo said:

I have finished reading the comments about what happened between Martina and Nelly and I have to say that there are some that have me puzzled, I understand the frustration of some people who are only subscribed to RLC to see sex (on the internet there are thousands of pages and should not have to pay) but what I do not understand are the subscribers who are here to see some reality and when they have it right under their noses they complain that they hide from the cameras (as several foreros have said there was no room free, and they didn't hide the other time) or there are others who say that they do it as a bait to get people to subscribe and some of them are already calling Martina a slut.
Martina is neither an angel nor a whore, she is Martina, before we didn't see her wild side because we didn't have this pandemic shit and now that we see how she really is, we complain, for me it doesn't change the concept I have of her, the most natural and authentic girl of RLC.
By the way on Friday there's a barbecue and M&A and the dogs are coming and I think L&Z are coming too.

The action was totally authentic. The hiding in the back was also somewhat authentic, as they didn't want to get caught. But still, this is exactly why I can get so extremely frustrated at RLC sometimes. Here we had a whole night of childish gameshows in costumes, and when something authentic finally happens off-camera. It is abit like a girl who only has sex at her boyfriend's house, never in the RLC apartment, it might also be authentic, but it doesn't benefit us in any possible way. Also, it probably hadn't been as frustrating if we knew that authentic parties might happen alittle more often. But it doesn't, it might be half a year until next one, until then we are stuck with beer pong and pussy licking on Megan's bed. It is sort of a dilemma, the girls that do care about giving something to viewers, they give us only bullshit shows, while the girls who don't care give us the best authentic action, but it seldom happens on camera. I just hope that we one day will get a cast that loves to party more at home again. The summer of 2020 was pretty amazingly good! But is is rare.

Luckily, the party yesterday wasn't a complete fiasco though. It was very nice to see Luna and Zac there, interacting with everyone, having fun, and we even had daring sex in the living room. Perfect! And now we have Gina and Cesar visiting Luna and Zac. This is something I really like, and I hope continues.

P.S.: I do not care at all about getting the perfect view, you know that. I have defended girls who did things under covers many times before. I just think it is a different level if you spend excessive amounts of time in rooms completely without a camera. For example, I am equally angry about all the smoking in the garage. There should either be put up a camera there, or they should be told to use another area for smoking. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly and Bogdan do not have a one sided relationship Dino.  Nelly had her fun with Martina in the kitchen unseen apparently and Bogdan had his fun with Martina in B3.  There is nothing one sided about it!!

Bodgan had sex with Martina? When did this happen? Where did you get this information?

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There should either be put up a camera there, or they should be told to use another area for smoking. 

There should be no room a tenant can enter that doesn't have a camera in it and that goes for all the bathrooms as well.  They could put a camera in all the bathrooms as long as it doesn't show them sitting on the toilet from the waist down!

Just now, ed2 said:

They did alot more than just have sex, but you won't know that, will you?

Like I've told you many times my friend, I can read and that's all that matters.  You can't blow smoke up my ass Ed and I thoroughly read all your posts.  You are a fan of the shows, just not the themed shows which I totally don't blame you there.  You are a fan of anything involving pissing, and you said it yourself that the two couples saved the night....because why????  The sex!!

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bodgan had sex with Martina? When did this happen? Where did you get this information?

Isn't it obvious enough!!  I'm sure in that 2.5 hour trip home, Bogdan took Marina to a restaurant and maybe caught a movie.........................NOT!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't it obvious enough!!  I'm sure in that 2.5 hour trip home, Bogdan took Marina to a restaurant and maybe caught a movie.........................NOT!!

So you stopped the time it took them to get from one apartment to the other and because it was longer than usual, there can be no other reason than that they had sex?

WTF?!? 🤣

So, so far all we know it is a one-sided open relationship after all. The girls have sex outside the relationship, while the guys remain left behind at home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I've told you many times my friend, I can read and that's all that matters.  You can't blow smoke up my ass Ed and I thoroughly read all your posts.  You are a fan of the shows, just not the themed shows which I totally don't blame you there.  You are a fan of anything involving pissing, and you said it yourself that the two couples saved the night....because why????  The sex!!

So you think you know everything just because you read my posts thuroughly. But I'm too lazy to write everything that I watch and that I like. You know nothing of what I meant. The whole dynamics of the party chanced when the couples arrived. It is hard to explain, but it did. The "party-games" continued, with the gun fight, but the whole atmosphere were very different, more chilled and just fun, less rushed and hyped up, if you get what I mean.

• Like 3