Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope they cut the visits(and all that envolves)to GOV as much as possible,as nice and exciting it is watching Martina doing stuff with the other girls the bad things surpase the good ones,mainly the drugs.In my view they are passing a lot more time in balcony(even more than before)and they seem more "dark"(dont know how to explain it better),hopefuly we gona have the energetic Martina back fast,with her exercises routines and to have guests back again,not Nelly or similar but her brother and girlfriend,even the glasses girl(i dont fancy her much but they seem really good friends),really wish one day(sooner as possible)i can say they are just like good old times,because Martina is great at her best and alberto is far(in a good way)from someone like Smith etc.

I share your view on drugs. Definitely not a healthy way to experiment.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well sayed😎.

Martina proved part of my theory I guess ( hanging out with girls of her age 😎 ) 😂🤣 That’s more than normal , almost 4 years in Barcelona and didn’t actually have any close friends , I don’t say that they will be besties of course ( after all , most of them have expiration date contracts and they live in a different country ) but I think she feels like it is good for her to spend time  with them , discuss problems of their age , men , fashion and whatever they might find interesting ☺️

The only change Martina is getting with this B4 crowd is more booze (drinks hard and long into night) doing cocaine and weed,  having a little drug induced good time  and having some kinky passioned sex with another woman (so far)....  all good fun and her lifestyle ... but hardly any personal growth as some are suggesting.....

just another party girl .... she has dropped out of the cute couple persona and has been exposed as just another substance abuser having a good old time .... and again her thing ... I know she apparently is studying but not sure what that's about  (at 25 + maybe 30+ cause Alberto looks like he is pushing 40) not sure what level of study would be for ??  but  I think this blow out partying is driven by sex and drugs more than a weekend release .... this lust with Nelley is driving this change ...... 

and today they show up as a couple in B2? B5? as to avoid any conflict for Bogdan (super curious if he knows but it is RLC afterall and cameras do tell ) wish I could see how they interact tonight ...the subtleties and all that... the party will likely be another 'kumbyya',  séance, women empowerment session....notedly without the lingerie component  (so far) and unfortunately...

but that's another opinion or view of this once mysterious  girl...

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

The only change Martina is getting with this B4 crowd is more booze (drinks hard and long into night) doing cocaine and weed,  having a little drug induced good time  and having some kinky passioned sex with another woman (so far)....  all good fun and her lifestyle ... but hardly any personal growth as some are suggesting.....

just another party girl .... she has dropped out of the cute couple persona and has been exposed as just another substance abuser having a good old time .... and again her thing ... I know she apparently is studying but not sure what that's about  (at 25 + maybe 30+ cause Alberto looks like he is pushing 40) not sure what level of study would be for ??  but  I think this blow out partying is driven by sex and drugs more than a weekend release .... this lust with Nelley is driving this change ...... 

and today they show up as a couple in B2? B5? as to avoid any conflict for Bogdan (super curious if he knows but it is RLC afterall and cameras do tell ) wish I could see how they interact tonight ...the subtleties and all that... the party will likely be another 'kumbyya',  séance, women empowerment session....notedly without the lingerie component  (so far) and unfortunately...

but that's another opinion or view of this once mysterious  girl...

Martina will be 25 on June 14. Her and Nelly's sexual relationship is over, as has been discussed in the B4 thread. Bogdan put an end to it and Nelly told Martina. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina will be 25 on June 14. Her and Nelly's sexual relationship is over, as has been discussed in the B4 thread. Bogdan put an end to it and Nelly told Martina. 

ya sure ... so some translator overheard some conversation? and could comprehend what was 'clearly ' discussed  ( and I read the threads and nothing struck me as unequivocal about Boggy laying down this rule  - I just didn't gather that as more than a speculative conversation??? but ok ) ...and after all that ... LUST  like any addiction has its own control and agenda over any scolding from a boyfriend who she has proved little respect ...  we'll see...  

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Martina proved part of my theory I guess ( hanging out with girls of her age 😎 ) 😂🤣 That’s more than normal , almost 4 years in Barcelona and didn’t actually have any close friends , I don’t say that they will be besties of course ( after all , most of them have expiration date contracts and they live in a different country ) but I think she feels like it is good for her to spend time  with them , discuss problems of their age , men , fashion and whatever they might find interesting ☺️

I always assumed both of them had a lot of friends. They just didnt bring them home to the apt. Over the years both have been off camera a fair bit.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I always assumed both of them had a lot of friends. They just didnt bring them home to the apt. Over the years both have been off camera a fair bit.

It has been said that they are from another part of Spain , I still believe that all these years in Barcelona , they haven’t made enough friends ( not forgetting of course that maybe they advise the “ friends “  not to appear on cameras or simply these friends don’t want to be exposed on cameras ) .. but I will go with my theory that Alberto enjoying having more quiet times and Martina also being very young and perhaps not trusting so much to “ require “ things , well , it is a really positive change the way i see it with the Russian mixture 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina seems upset and crying all of a sudden.  I can't understand what they're talking about, but Alberto's motions give me an impression that someone is having breathing issues... maybe the older dog?

Alberto was talking on the phone too. Sure is tough when you dont understand what is being said. Miss out on a lot I think.

• Upvote 1