Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

OT...to think B4 is UM because of a power outage is insane!!  The next thing you people will be saying is that they are pulling new wire and installing a bigger transformer while putting in a new breaker panel.........pure rubbish and you people haven't learned a damn thing in all the time you have been watching RLC.  It's good for RLC to have such gullible subscribers!!

• Confused 1

On 03/02/2021 at 3:51 PM, Mark Thompson said:

The only change Martina is getting with this B4 crowd is more booze (drinks hard and long into night) doing cocaine and weed,  having a little drug induced good time  and having some kinky passioned sex with another woman (so far)....  all good fun and her lifestyle ... but hardly any personal growth as some are suggesting.....

just another party girl .... she has dropped out of the cute couple persona and has been exposed as just another substance abuser having a good old time .... and again her thing ... I know she apparently is studying but not sure what that's about  (at 25 + maybe 30+ cause Alberto looks like he is pushing 40) not sure what level of study would be for ??  but  I think this blow out partying is driven by sex and drugs more than a weekend release .... this lust with Nelley is driving this change ...... 

and today they show up as a couple in B2? B5? as to avoid any conflict for Bogdan (super curious if he knows but it is RLC afterall and cameras do tell ) wish I could see how they interact tonight ...the subtleties and all that... the party will likely be another 'kumbyya',  séance, women empowerment session....notedly without the lingerie component  (so far) and unfortunately...

but that's another opinion or view of this once mysterious  girl...

Thats exacyly my view,i am seing changes for worst in them and most started when they started parting with barca crew,now they look less like that regular couple next door and question is when next show in b4 or b2 will they(or only Martina)participates.Judging by westerday visit to b2 and how both places are in MN seems another arranged spectacle its on the way.Martina was so diferent from this barca girls,now as days pass and she is more with them the more she looks just another one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina seems upset and crying all of a sudden.  I can't understand what they're talking about, but Alberto's motions give me an impression that someone is having breathing issues... maybe the older dog?

Gona try to see watch was going on.

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina seems upset and crying all of a sudden.  I can't understand what they're talking about, but Alberto's motions give me an impression that someone is having breathing issues... maybe the older dog?

Someone they knew died but not family member died(had about 50 plus years old) of pulmonar issues(maybe related to covid),the call she had if not mistaken was with her family and one of the talks was about that event,she sayed in call to them have atention,precaution because this covid times(kinda ironic when she goes to gatherings were sometimes there is maybe a dozen persons in it),both dogs are fine.

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Somone they knew died(had about 50 plus years old) of pulmonar issues(maybe related to covid),the call she had if not mistaken was with her family or friends and one of the talks was about that event,she sayed to in call to them have atention,precaution because this covid times(kinda ironic when she goes to gatherings were sometimes there is maybe a dozen persons in it),both dogs are fine.

Thanks for the translation. Yes, ironic considering the parties they've attended and for all she knows she could be an asymptomatic covid carrier and spreading it to others. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Somone they knew died(had about 50 plus years old) of pulmonar issues(maybe related to covid),the call she had if not mistaken was with her family or friends and one of the talks was about that event,she sayed to in call to them have atention,precaution because this covid times(kinda ironic when she goes to gatherings were sometimes there is maybe a dozen persons in it),both dogs are fine.

Thanks. Ive wonder about some of thoes gatherings theyve gone to.

• Upvote 2

With all due respect to everyone’s comments , Martina finally started behaving as a girl of her age , enjoying and “ discovering “ life with girls of her age . If bars / clubs / pubs were open , I am even more sure that she would enjoy nights out with the Barcelona girls . I can’t find that she’s doing something wrong in my opinion , how we all men did when we were her age ? Plus , she is always fulfilling her “ GF duties “ if I may say so towards Alberto . She needs to live and have experiences . 

Never forget that all big and stupid  problems occur when we haven’t lived our young and innocent years let’s say and suddenly a bit around 35-40 years old , we decide to live so fast things we have missed doing while younger . We have said again that the couple is doing great and there’s absolute wonderful relation , faith , trust and understanding between them .

Martina ( if you are reading this since you spend time at CC)  , please keep on doing what you do and live your life and always of course respect the guy who has been your partner for so many years 😇☺️😊😌

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mingo said:

Thanks for the translation. Yes, ironic considering the parties they've attended and for all she knows she could be an asymptomatic covid carrier and spreading it to others. 

Hopefully this situation will be a open eyes,best way to stay safe is to be just in family or with few friends that we trust interely in them.At least till this dam virus leaves for good.

• Like 1