Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

14 hours ago, JYBRD said:

If she is coming home tonight its normal for him to wait up for her.

he spends half his life on couch ..it has nothing to do with Martina or waiting up for her ..

I believe Alberto has a handicap. There are times when his knees look extremely swollen, thus the reason why he lays on the couch so much. Like a typical man, he tries to hide it. You people should pay better attention. Probably why Martina loves him so much, too - part sympathy.

20 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I believe Alberto has a handicap. There are times when his knees look extremely swollen, thus the reason why he lays on the couch so much. Like a typical man, he tries to hide it. You people should pay better attention. Probably why Martina loves him so much, too - part sympathy.

Mountain biking can be tough. Ive done some myself. He banged one of his knees pretty bad a few weeks back. He was limping around for about a week.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

or maybe you are paying way too much attention......

Guest casdesire

Martina seems to learn Russian. She watched the last week(s) some russian movies and uses the language-app LinDuo to learn russian words. (Btw I've seen Nelly using the same app to learn spanish words.)

3 hours ago, casdesire said:

Martina semble apprendre le russe. Elle a regardé la (les) dernière (s) semaine (s) des films russes et utilise l'appli LinDuo pour apprendre des mots russes. (Btw j'ai vu Nelly utiliser la même application pour apprendre des mots espagnols.)

Avec l'amour comme motivation je suis certain qu'elle va apprendre très vite le russe 🤣

With love as a motivation I'm sure she will learn Russian very quickly 🤣

• Like 2

Guest casdesire

I assume Nelly and Martina are meeting again. Alberto is making a big pan of paella.
Nelly left an hour ago.
I don't think there will be anything sexual because Nelly and Bogdan had a very hot and good fuck half an hour before she left.

Guest casdesire
27 minutes ago, casdesire said:

I assume Nelly and Martina are meeting again. Alberto is making a big pan of paella.
Nelly left an hour ago.
I don't think there will be anything sexual because Nelly and Bogdan had a very hot and good fuck half an hour before she left.

Nevermind. I was wrong.