B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This has been a good day in B4! They should do like this more often! It's these kind of things I wish were more of. Just normal real life interactions, playing laughing, drinking. It is so nice to see! And Holly looked gorgeous in that leather jacket earlier! 🤩

have you noticed the hair on bogdan's back is french braids

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This has been a good day in B4! They should do like this more often! It's these kind of things I wish were more of. Just normal real life interactions, playing laughing, drinking. It is so nice to see! And Holly looked gorgeous in that leather jacket earlier! 🤩

I agree Ed, although I haven't been able to see that much. I Just wish me lovely little Geordie lass was there...☹️

• Upvote 1

Hope Martina doesnt starts using drugs☹️.She looks very heath and good shape.I notice her,Nelly and the other cute girl vanish from all cams,so could had been to arrange the later show or drugs or both.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope Martina doesnt starts using drugs☹️.She looks very heath and good shape.I notice her,Nelly and the other cute girl vanish from all cams,so could had been to arrange the later show or drugs or both.

she was doing coke with Daniel and some of the others and Alburto was there in Hollies restroom they were all taking turns doing lines you could see them bend over in the mirror Martina took her turn she came up wiping her nose

• Like 1