B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

il y a 4 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

Un mémo RLC at-il été envoyé aux appartements? Absolument aucune action après 22 heures, heure locale. 😅

Quelqu'un sait  pourquoi Bogdan boude dans sa chambre alors qu'il a des invités dans la maison ?

When I say cheated, I REALLY MEAN IT! The first time was the day RLC lost all the Russian apartments. I had just paid for a long-term subscription for the first time that same morning. That meant that my subscription was worth less than half its value in a matter of hours. RCL sense of compensation was free access to replay. (I have my own archive). Soon after that they made access to replay free to all subscribers and at reduced cost. So guess who came out the loser in that transaction. So much for fairness!

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

speculation theory.... lust is a powerful deceiver and the lust between M & N...is on full....that is not matched with their mates ...yes N&B have had hot sex  ...in the past  ... but they could be realizing a new lesbian relationship that could derail their hetero relationships ... something I'm sensing ....  and this Bogdan MOOD is concerning and feeding my speculation change is coming 

it happens it happened to me i lost my my last girlfriend before i met my wife to a girl she brought into the relationship well 23yrs later they are still together you cant underestimate lesbian passion

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Quelqu'un sait  pourquoi Bogdan boude dans sa chambre alors qu'il a des invités dans la maison ?

He does not feel well
He took some eye drops and medication before today

• Like 1