B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

Nice open bate from Rada this afternoon.Β 

I kind of wish she'd go hang out with the girls in the villa or something. She seemed to get along pretty well with them when they visited B1. And they need something to knock them out of their boring routine. It also seems like Sera & Ariana are hanging out more, and Rada is a little bit left out in B1.Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, timber said:

Nice open bate from Rada this afternoon.Β 

I kind of wish she'd go hang out with the girls in the villa or something. She seemed to get along pretty well with them when they visited B1. And they need something to knock them out of their boring routine. It also seems like Sera & Ariana are hanging out more, and Rada is a little bit left out in B1.Β 

Radi is fine ... she eats like mad then exercises like mad...bates like mad in bathtub and on one of the best camera views in all RLC....Β  Β She is somewhat aloof , almost anti social or at least indifferent to these partiesΒ  ( she exercised during the red undies exorcism party and changed 3 times ...Β  Β as far as playing nice with Holly and Meg it was not more than smiles and courtesies ... they were not BFF's by any stretch (yes, friendly, as she is and they are nice mature women) so she will hardly shake up the routines in B4 (which work for me BTw ) and Alex got that job of being quirky and a good team licker ...and Gina came over and turned it into well Drama crazy Carlos tension filled shit show (which I like but doesn't seem like reserved Radi's styleΒ 

SHE GETS ALONG FINE WITH ARI AND SERA.... nice comfortable frequent hang out times ...all good in da hoodΒ 

so don't fuck this arrangement up just to ruin Radi;s content and ?? getting more and more relaxed and comfortable in her controlled world ...and getting paid with no BS drama in all other Apts (villa)Β 

I mean if you THINK ABOUT IT ,,,,,,Β 

• Like 1