B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

54 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I see Meg and Holly have not returned from B2 and Arianna (with an overnight bag (and heels!!!) never showed up at any apts.   must have met and went to another Party or event???  

I of course am basing this on thumbnail views at B2 (and some kitchen appearances) but is Radi there ??

Megan and Holly are still in B2. B1 girls too.. + L&A from B5

• Thanks 1

Sera Sera Sera  you are so bizzare...great tits but so bizarre ... sure its not polite to be face in phone in a social group...but its also rude to be so anti social for so long .... what could possibly so important on her phone for ten plus minutees alone in Kitchen 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Sera Sera Sera  you are so bizzare...great tits but so bizarre ... sure its not polite to be face in phone in a social group...but its also rude to be so anti social for so long .... what could possibly so important on her phone for ten plus minutees alone in Kitchen 

waiting on food on stove ...sorry.... 

• Haha 1

11:24am 4th feb radi at front door waiting for a package to come

11:25am she opens door and gets package, does in downstairs room to open it, takes out silder package

11:26am radislava in her room with package, its loads of sringes looks like teeth whitening
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

p.s she moved the dream catcher like someone wanted!

• Like 1

holy bone springer Batman... this camera pose by Radi is outstanding ... I am so obsessed . she has been earning her keep with all this bedroom only (shame about the cheap seat ) nudity and bating closer and closer to camera ... crazy sexy hot   obsessed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is way too much info but IF I had a sub....and as I have said before... I would live in Radis room.... so after watching her amazing naked body and pussy to the camera this morning so far ...I am afraid my dick would be hamburger in a week..... she turns me on like no other .... feel free to send me any captures if anybody gets my obsession.....  can't remember who ??? but he accused me of being one of the more ?? creative beggars on CC.... he is right about me having no shame to beg  but ...... peace and pussy 

3 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Help me out please.. I forgot the name of the girl in the kitchen with Serafima now..

I know that I have seen her before and that I used to know her name, but I forgot..

I think she's from the Monica-Amira-Amalia-Pam appartment..

Monica

• Like 1