B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

Very fast note and observation , i have no idea what connections Sera has in Barcelona and she manages to “ hire “ participants for RLC and give them a job , but it is incredible that everyone seems to work for her bonuses 🤯🤯 C&C the other day , Radi and Ariana obviously in the apartment and of course rejoining forces with B2 so she can visit there .. absolutely a beautiful business mind by just wondering around naked and spreading her legs often at her bed 🤩🤩🤩

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very fast note and observation , i have no idea what connections Sera has in Barcelona and she manages to “ hire “ participants for RLC and give them a job , but it is incredible that everyone seems to work for her bonuses 🤯🤯 C&C the other day , Radi and Ariana obviously in the apartment and of course rejoining forces with B2 so she can visit there .. absolutely a beautiful business mind by just wondering around naked and spreading her legs often at her bed 🤩🤩🤩

You need to smoke less dope!!

20 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She's back. That was a very quick withdrawal.

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

a lot quicker than last time, he must have been gagging for it

Perhaps her normal apartment is close by as from today we are introduced at her laptop .. except if someone wants to correct me , but I think she didn’t have one before today 🧐🤨🤔

3 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Sera is like furniture, you see it when you first walk in but then you can ignore it because it doesn't change.

keeper31   quite creative can corvette 84 quote you on that... lol I

my only wish is it's the kind of furniture you could lay into

hours ago, keeper31 said:

Sera is like furniture, you see it when you first walk in but then you can ignore it because it doesn't change.

now keeper31 ..if Radi was an ATM We would all make regular Deposits..... no penalty for early withdrawal just make another deposit  

• Haha 1