B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

This is so funny with Radislava , we have Ariana and her routine of the shaking orgasm and her reward of chocolate and Radi will give us this naughty / embarrassing / funny and priceless smile reaction always after her orgasm with her first in my opinion experiences of how to bate with a dildo 😂🤣

I think she hasn’t done this before and she is a newcomer to this bating concept 😉 that’s why her reactions ☺️

All in all , she is for sure the most “ positive changing developed character “ tenant and I will dare to make a prediction , one day she will be a villa tenant ☺️

I think this all started after Ariana showed her about taking the head off the shower and she has been taking about 40 showers a day and every time she cums at least once.  I think that this whole using objects is very new to her and I think that she is changing.  I noticed last night she was dancing and hugging on Carla at the party, so I think we may see a new Radi coming out.

30 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think this all started after Ariana showed her about taking the head off the shower and she has been taking about 40 showers a day and every time she cums at least once.  I think that this whole using objects is very new to her and I think that she is changing.  I noticed last night she was dancing and hugging on Carla at the party, so I think we may see a new Radi coming out.

radi looks exquisite when she's dressed up, a real beautiful woman

5 minutes ago, sigfried said:

radi looks exquisite when she's dressed up, a real beautiful woman

I agree , she has a great taste on how to get dressed in a nice way , but I will also add that she likes a lot “ male kind “ solutions and not so much dresses or mini skirts 

Radi ( like Sera ) they have their own agenda , there have been times that they  have slept out of the apartment .. I remember New Years Eve , unless I am wrong ..

The same for both Amira and Amalia , if I am correct , 2-3 times they slept out of their apartment and usually when they came back , directly to bed like they had a long and sleepless party ( and more 😉 ) night out ..

It is the current cast that only Monica and Holly have shown more of their private outside life to the cameras and viewers .