B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Touching and teasing time for Sera. πŸ™„

It'a a damn shame to read that it is always just touching and teasing time for Sera lol.Β  I mean, from the pictures I've seen of the woman, she is a good looking woman and I could see where people would want to see her explore herself if not someone else.Β  It's just sad that she has made no progress in the times she has been on RLC.Β  Hopefully one day she will but I will not hold my breath!!

Love this Radi slut pose at end of Ariana bed...legs spread , hot lingerie and posed as close to the camera as possible.... I am loosing it !!! so fucking hot..... I don't get see much nudes of her but she is easily hitting the top of my obsessed list.... she is a fun teaseΒ 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Love this Radi slut pose at end of Ariana bed...legs spread , hot lingerie and posed as close to the camera as possible.... I am loosing it !!! so fucking hot..... I don't get see much nudes of her but she is easily hitting the top of my obsessed list.... she is a fun teaseΒ 

I do accept all captures of any RLC slut poses but this one of Radijagoff is going to be the prize and tough to beat...Β  in case I didn't say please....PLEASE !!! woof woofΒ 

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I do accept all captures of any RLC slut poses but this one of Radijagoff is going to be the prize and tough to beat...Β  in case I didn't say please....PLEASE !!! woof woofΒ 

I'll have to check that out when I get home from work. 😳

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'll have to check that out when I get home from work. 😳

and she has clothes (nice lingerie as usual) on....Β  it's just the pose ...she is a pleaser with her teaser

Radislava trying to find out how it is to bate with vibrators I think , after popular demand πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Waiting for her β€œsatisfaction β€œ smile after her orgasm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

If I had a RLC membership I would justΒ  live inΒ Β Radislava 's room... This ass to the camera and variations of ass and pussy is insane voyeur heaven for me... just saying... I would get nothing done following that ass and body... I would probably start exercising along with her....Β  Β she has been earning her cheques just sticking her ass at a camera ....good work if you can get it.....Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

If I had a RLC membership I would justΒ  live inΒ Β Radislava 's room... This ass to the camera and variations of ass and pussy is insane voyeur heaven for me... just saying... I would get nothing done following that ass and body... I would probably start exercising along with her....Β  Β she has been earning her cheques just sticking her ass at a camera ....good work if you can get it.....Β 

Yes, she is a good inspiration for exercising.Β  Just like Sera has inspired me to clean my kitchen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2