B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

she does eat meat.  She added it a few weeks ago.  She takes it out of the package, cuts it up and nukes the hell out of it. 😌   Somebody should teach her how to cook.

The only one knowing how to cook is Megan 😎

23 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Amalia is pretty good too (mostly baking stuff).  Also look at Ariana.  That is scary.

😂🤣Ariana’s talents are other things , I believe that when she makes the taros , she tries to cook what the cards will advise  😂🤣 

Amalia she is good in the bakes things as you have observed , the cookies recently ( that she ate them almost all and now she complains that she has kilos 😂🤣 ) have been a good example . Also Claire I think can cook 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣Ariana’s talents are other things , I believe that when she makes the taros , she tries to cook what the cards will advise  😂🤣 

Amalia she is good in the bakes things as you have observed , the cookies recently ( that she ate them almost all and now she complains that she has kilos 😂🤣 ) have been a good example . Also Claire I think can cook 😇

If the Taro cards are advising Ariana what to cook, I fear the death card is coming up too often 🤣

And yes, Amalia needs to do less sampling of her baked goods.