B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Radi bated under the blanket tonight. I hope she doesn't make it a habit. 😕

ya she can be a bitch some days.....she almost never gives up anything in Kitchen...always eats and prepares food with back to camera .... today I caught a quick look at her beaver when she bent over in that pantry....quick tho...

always adjust nightgown....she is a tough catch...bitch...lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya she can be a bitch some days.....she almost never gives up anything in Kitchen...always eats and prepares food with back to camera .... today I caught a quick look at her beaver when she bent over in that pantry....quick tho...

always adjust nightgown....she is a tough catch...bitch...lol

Easier to win the lotto 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Radi bating with her vibrator

music to my ears...  Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OMG Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OMG  OMG OMG  Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Squirt  SQUIRT   Squirt    Ahhhhhhhh  ..

great soundtrack

• Haha 1

come on...Radi Buns Up Kneeling .. (and we were wheelin and dealin-- ?Frank Zappa ?)  and Pussing jumping at the camera ...come on ....suffering from the cheap seats ...what a super treat that moment is .....

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)
56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Awesome Adventuresome Ariana, Radiant Ravishing Radi, and then there is Sera Sucks...... wait a minute, she does not suck, she does nothing sensual or sexual because she is frigid and frozen. Damn it man I forgot.

See the source image

This is why Sera goes to Ariana's room so much.

See the source image

• Haha 2