B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

16 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Besides the 'sweetener' not sure what the disorder would be.  There is actually a tomato diet.

She is skin and bones. she punished herself everytime she ate something the other night by working out. she worked out 4 seprate times.
you're not seeing someone that is looking after themself you're seeing someone that hates how they look and cant stop trying to fix themself.
shes started hiding what shes eating, the sweaterner thing is her getting down to zero sugar.

I've had 2 friends, one male and one female that did very similar things and when they were 'good' they'd talk about it from issues with their hair to how they'd workout in their rooms.

This is not a diet this is an eating disorder but you can't help someone whos suffering like this, it needs to come from them, its just really sad to see happening right infront of us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hexagon said:

She is skin and bones. she punished herself everytime she ate something the other night by working out. she worked out 4 seprate times.
you're not seeing someone that is looking after themself you're seeing someone that hates how they look and cant stop trying to fix themself.
shes started hiding what shes eating, the sweaterner thing is her getting down to zero sugar.

I've had 2 friends, one male and one female that did very similar things and when they were 'good' they'd talk about it from issues with their hair to how they'd workout in their rooms.

This is not a diet this is an eating disorder but you can't help someone whos suffering like this, it needs to come from them, its just really sad to see happening right infront of us.

She does cheat on the healthy eating.  She went after that cake when she got home.  Couple of weeks ago, she ate Ariana's leftover banana crepe that sat there overnight.  First she picked off the bananas, then the nutella and finally decided to finish off the crepe and wash the plate.  It was interesting to watch.

Just now, Lurkker said:

She does cheat on the healthy eating.  She went after that cake when she got home.  Couple of weeks ago, she ate Ariana's leftover banana crepe that sat there overnight.  First she picked off the bananas, then the nutella and finally decided to finish off the crepe and wash the plate.  It was interesting to watch.

read what you're saying " Couple of weeks ago, she ate Ariana's leftover banana crepe"
she is NOT HEALTHY EATING, don't try and normalise this.
Thats how this goes unchecked and ruins peoples lifes. my female friend had a heart attack from living like this. she'll have one in a few years if she doesn't find a way out

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hexagon said:

read what you're saying " Couple of weeks ago, she ate Ariana's leftover banana crepe"
she is NOT HEALTHY EATING, don't try and normalise this.
Thats how this goes unchecked and ruins peoples lifes. my female friend had a heart attack from living like this. she'll have one in a few years if she doesn't find a way out

I'm not normalizing this.  But why are you applying what you considered normal to her.  She eats fruits and vegetables with a hulk of meat and little to no carbs and she exercises more than the average person.  Definite healthier than most other lifestyles.