B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I used to have so much shit on these girls before I flushed it all out of my PM folders.  You wouldn't believe what some of these girls were into....pedestal trophy's, certainly not!!

okay, if you say so.

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I guess you got that from your "source".

If only we could all have an imaginary "source" that coincidentally tells our own narrow minded and ignorant biases to us as "truth." Sadly, some of us don't have our head up our own asses and actually live in reality.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If only we could all have an imaginary "source" that coincidentally tells our own narrow minded and ignorant biases to us as "truth." Sadly, some of us don't have our head up our own asses and actually live in reality.

So if he farts, is that source out of commission for a few days?😇

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you on the ass!!!  Say's the guy that lives on a cam site!!

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think so...It looks like C&C are having a disagreement...and Monica looks like she wants to dig a hole and disappear...

Was watching without sound , just turned on the volume now and it seems the way you said .. strange people these two from the beginning , nothing strange what is happening since they have joined .