B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Was watching without sound , just turned on the volume now and it seems the way you said .. strange people these two from the beginning , nothing strange what is happening since they have joined . 

I didn't listen to that much of the chat, but they don't appear to know what either want out of the relationship...

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Was watching without sound , just turned on the volume now and it seems the way you said .. strange people these two from the beginning , nothing strange what is happening since they have joined . 

i remember someone saying they will have a full threesome by valentines day

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't listen to that much of the chat, but they don't appear to know what either want out of the relationship...

That’s why when they were introduced to us , I stated that it was  like they knew Claire ( Serafima as it seems ) and they told her , find a guy and you can have a job . I remember you my dear good Geordie friend that RLC doesn’t ( usually ) put fake couples .. but you could see already from Carlos first casting day - with Claire being drank and whatever happened that day - that they were just two people who had met recently .

My point is that RLC was in desperate need of people and they just took the first two available and they put them in B5 .. Claire isn’t the smartest girl , Carlos is the Italian macho guy that seems to know all ( like me 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😜 )  , it is a miracle that after such a long time they are together .. I guess the need of job , some good sex , the money of course and perhaps some contract obligations , have made it already being February and have this couple still at RLC . 

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i remember someone saying they will have a full threesome by valentines day

I still stand for that sentence .. 😉 I always come to admit and say that I was wrong 😎🥸 , still 9 - 10 days to go 😁😆