B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

15 minutes ago, BgLubowski said:

speculation that Bogdan/Nelly stuff ended with him saying no more, according to someone supposedly translating. So assume he does.

Really wow, I always thought that Bodgan would play up not Nelly. Just goes to show you women can't be trusted.

That the notion of a woman owning her own body is controversial, is testimony to the sad state of affairs for women. The irony is that the people who challenge that notion also think of themselves as human beings. 

There are many people who are socialized to believe that THEY have been granted the authority to decide things. They seem especially obsessed with wanting to decide things involving people, other than themselves. Many of this species seem, also, to have gravitated to this forum ! For example, if Martina and Nelly had not decided to open the pantry door so they could lay on the floor, we would never have seen Nelly getting fingered in both front and rear. These people, on this forum, would be claiming (vehemently) that "nothing happened"..."they were only kissing"..."only speculation"..."Nelly would never do that to Bogdan"...and all the other bullshit that satisfies their need to be the arbiter of what really happened. Moreover, they would come after anyone on the forum who just used the basic intellectual gifts of inductive and deductive reasoning...LOGIC. Never mind that logic, while imperfect, has been relied upon by societies for millennia to make decisions, it takes away power from the self appointed decider.  The problem is not whether it happened or not, rather, it is their obsession with being the one who DECIDES. They cannot help themselves. If they did not see it themselves, their psyche will not accept it. Is it because accepting it may challenge some of their own innermost fears about their own relationships? I don't know what causes it but i suspect it is deep seated and clinical. Whatever their reason, I fear that their condition is incurable. The only treatment for them, for us,  is tolerance.   Women only hold the hope for a sane future...they, perhaps, should stop procreating with people like that until the strain dies out.

28 minutes ago, philo said:

There are many people who are socialized to believe that THEY have been granted the authority to decide things. They seem especially obsessed with wanting to decide things involving people, other than themselves. Many of this species seem, also, to have gravitated to this forum ! For example, if Martina and Nelly had not decided to open the pantry door so they could lay on the floor, we would never have seen Nelly getting fingered in both front and rear. These people, on this forum, would be claiming (vehemently) that "nothing happened"..."they were only kissing"..."only speculation"..."Nelly would never do that to Bogdan"...and all the other bullshit that satisfies their need to be the arbiter of what really happened. Moreover, they would come after anyone on the forum who just used the basic intellectual gifts of inductive and deductive reasoning...LOGIC. Never mind that logic, while imperfect, has been relied upon by societies for millennia to make decisions, it takes away power from the self appointed decider.  The problem is not whether it happened or not, rather, it is their obsession with being the one who DECIDES. They cannot help themselves. If they did not see it themselves, their psyche will not accept it. Is it because accepting it may challenge some of their own innermost fears about their own relationships? I don't know what causes it but i suspect it is deep seated and clinical. Whatever their reason, I fear that their condition is incurable. The only treatment for them, for us,  is tolerance.   Women only hold the hope for a sane future...they, perhaps, should stop procreating with people like that until the strain dies out.

There is a difference between knowing something and just assuming something. Not knowing that something happened does not mean knowing that it did not happen, because the assumption does not have to be wrong. Nevertheless, it is useful to clearly separate assumption and fact.

Anyway, For the most part, I agree with you on the the decisions. I would even go one step further and say that the viewers should not be a reason for a decision. The residents would not do what they think the spectators would like to see, but what they would do if there were no spectators. It would mean that there would finally be no more shows and we would really have a view into the real lives of the residents. Still, that also means not hiding from the cameras. It is revealing that of all the sexual events between the girls in GOV that one contain real passion and lesbian attraction was almost compeltly hidden. If RLC fails to show real life and only blurs the lack of content with shows, then that's a reason to be disappointed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

That the notion of a woman owning her own body is controversial, is testimony to the sad state of affairs for women. The irony is that the people who challenge that notion also think of themselves as human beings. 

Nice dodge to my question. Also, this sounds like something someone would say when they have no idea how relationships work.

1 hour ago, philo said:

ok Freud..... shall we applaud now ....   what people 'decide' has an effect on others whether it be a Bogdan or people in RLC land or people in this forum....  no need to cull the herd...wow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@philoAnd by this same sentiment, would it be wrong and unreasonable if Nelly got upset that Bogdan decided to have sex with other women?

i have always said the difference is a girl could go out and get 10 guys or girls in this case in a night if she really wanted to and a guy has to go out 10 nights just to get laid once so its never been the same

• Haha 2