Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

On 2/22/2021 at 1:21 PM, letsdothis said:

I finally circled back to this and thought you might be interested.

A group of German researchers found Wikipedia to be 99.7% accurate within the German and English versions.

Live Science compared Wikipedia with Encyclopedia Britannica and found little difference between the two for accuracy of the articles they checked.

https://newslit.org/educators/civic-blog/teachers-its-time-to-embrace-wikipedia/

"While "cancel culture" is a fiction invented by critics of liberalization for the purpose of attacking liberals, there is such a thing as cancel culture. We just don't call it that, because real cancel culture has plagued human relations since the dawn of human history—it's when the politically powerful stomp the politically weak."

Full article.
https://www.alternet.org/2021/02/cancel-culture/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6664&recip_id=533204&list_id=2

On 3/6/2021 at 5:40 AM, Alixan said:

Anybody have MN video plz pm

On 3/6/2021 at 5:44 AM, giksaw said:

Idem svp

On 3/6/2021 at 11:31 PM, Porinso said:

Idem, thx in advanced

15 hours ago, mikpolla said:

Idem ty!

Have a look at this post.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/18864-commentsquotes-for-pic-vids-placed-here-b4/?do=findComment&comment=1636123975

8 hours ago, mikpolla said:
They can only ban you if you show the code on the corner of the screen that identify the account who is watching. If you edit the video they cant ban you

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT SAY THIS!!! Those are not my words and they are NOT true. Why did you edit my post to make it look as if I said that????!!! 😠

8 hours ago, mikpolla said:

They can only ban you if you show the code on the corner of the screen that identify the account who is watching. If you edit the video they cant ban you

Wrong.

They can ban anyone who posts pictures and videos no matter who edited or cropped them.  If one does not have a RLC Account they'll still ban the posters IP Address preventing them from accessing RLC. All the banned poster will see if a blurred frozen still image.  If one is computer literate they'll figure how to get around it but if one is not computer literate they're scrambling to their ISP asking for a new IP Address.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Wrong.

They can ban anyone who posts pictures and videos no matter who edited or cropped them.  If one does not have a RLC Account they'll still ban the posters IP Address preventing them from accessing RLC. All the banned poster will see if a blurred frozen still image.  If one is computer literate they'll figure how to get around it but if one is not computer literate they're scrambling to their ISP asking for a new IP Address.

TRUST ME I KNOW, but you know i don't miss rlc one bit.          no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT SAY THIS!!! Those are not my words and they are NOT true. Why did you edit my post to make it look as if I said that????!!! 😠

I was answering your post. They are my words not yours LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Wrong.

Then if you clip something of rlc and I post it, they'll ban my IP?