Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

31 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Bogdan et Nelly ont aménagé à la maison B4 ils ont pris contact avec Alberto et Martina et quand Martina et allé à B4 elle s'est fait séduire par Nelly et depuis les deux femmes vivent une histoire d'amour parallèle mais avec le consentement de leurs conjoints respectifs.

Ce n'est pas le premier rapport sexuel.

Bogdan and Nelly moved into the B4 house they got in touch with Alberto and Martina and when Martina and went to B4 she was seduced by Nelly and since then the two women have a parallel love affair but with the consent of their respective spouses.

This is not the first sexual encounter.

Merci 

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I take it you have not seen the scorching hot videos of them in Nelly's bedroom.

I watched this video my friend. But the foreplay was so hot and much more beautiful than the rest.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I take it you have not seen the scorching hot videos of them in Nelly's bedroom.

No i haven't pal, any chance of seeing them please?....................note i said please :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Hey hey .. can someone tell me how this started and was it the first time for Martina .. Please please .. 

Thank you guys .. I love you all as much as I love Martina

Assume they went to the bedroom after this? is that vid avaiable in the bedroom?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Not the one in Martina's bedroom...yet. Not that I've seen.

Ok no worry was just a thought.

All vids i see from RLC always seem to be of lower quality than most in VH?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

On dirait qu'elle pourrait être la sœur cadette de Marti.

On dirait qu'elle pourrait être la sœur cadette de Marti.

Oui c'est incroyable elle lui ressemble mais elle n'est pas sa sœur.

Yes it's incredible she looks like him but she is not his sister.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, chuck206 said:

Martina and Alberto Fuck and Shower

Early video of Martina in tub / shower. Anybody recognize the apartment?  I don't believe it is there current apartment. The vertical bar the sprayer hangs from is missing. The cabinet, counter top, and mirror are different. 

The M+A bathroom layout is the same as the earlier tenants  Corina and Sabrina. C+S had a glass shower wall to keep water in the tub, removed for M+A.

This is the current apartment. This is the tub they don't use across from the kitchen.