Agnia (2021) Part #1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, les68 said:

Looks like she is all dressed up for work at 10.30 pm. The other girl is already out (working?). If I am right then this one will be leaving for work soon.

snapshot.jpg

Is it possible she might be going for a few drinks and then dancing? Or maybe to meet a sexy guy for a good old fashioned pounding?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is it possible she might be going for a few drinks and then dancing? Or maybe to meet a sexy guy for a good old fashioned pounding?

Difficult to bring a guy back who then spots the cams and is told that they are to broadcast his sexual activities world wide. I think I would have run a mile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Difficult to bring a guy back who then spots the cams and is told that they are to broadcast his sexual activities world wide. I think I would have run a mile.

Why is she even on VHTV then. Surely they have better vetting procedures to stop this from happening. Otherwise they might just walk down any street and offer a free apt to any female.

I think VHTV have gone absolutely bonkers with their apt strategy. Any girl/woman willing to take their clothes off gets a free apt.

• Haha 2