B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I didn't even see that shit. I was briefly in the kitchen to make myself something to eat, as i came back he was no longer there. 😆 Fortunate for both of us, i think. 🤣

For me it's the same level. The girls tried to fool him, he tried to fool the girls. I just think it's great that these show girls didn't get away with their bullshit.

I think the only pity is for the GoT guy. He made a decent impression, but I think this bullshit from Monica has given him the rest.

I didn't see it either...I don't watch B2 much these days, even though Monica used to be on of my favourites. But because of all the stink kicked up over it, I checked back on replay...
I too feel sorry for Tyrion...They had the audacity to drink his wine!! It's a strange friendship Monica has with him, but they obviously like each other...maybe a little more than platonically. But to dump him to participate in another shite show....Yes, they deserve to lose any bonus money that was coming to them, imo...

Maybe something goods come out of this though...Beavis, Butthead and this guy won't be welcome in B2 again in a hurry...😁

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it either...I don't watch B2 much these days, even though Monica used to be on of my favourites. But because of all the stink kicked up over it, I checked back on replay...
I too feel sorry for Tyrion...They had the audacity to drink his wine!! It's a strange friendship Monica has with him, but they obviously like each other...maybe a little more than platonically. But to dump him to participate in another shite show....Yes, they deserve to lose any bonus money that was coming to them, imo...

Maybe something goods come out of this though...Beavis, Butthead and this guy won't be welcome in B2 again in a hurry...😁

The only good thing would be if RLC would finally kick these show girls out. 

Just look. These girls are nothing but show robots. No matter if they were angry at the guy or not, there is still a pseudo lesbian show. Emotionless zombies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

not necessarily he was going to get nothing either 😂

but let me through this out what if this was planned by loraine&anthony because amalia & amira was at b5 yesterday and they was having a some what serious discussion 🤷‍♂️

imo

That’s even beyond any conspiracy and speculation 😂🤣 Still , anything is possible of course 😉

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think he is really interested in Monica, maybe just a little too shy for the project.

I'm not sure about Monica anymore. The action today, and all the bullshit in B5. I think she has the potential for real life, but somehow she's caught in bullshit mode.

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

they didn't make any money so let's just take a wild guess and say they will visit b5 this weekend or before 🤷‍♂️😏

it's just a hunch 😏😂

they should have just invited the gay guy 😂

Monica will want her bonus ( alongside her crazy fun and feel nice next to Claire ) , so , we get it soon 😎

• StnCld316 changed the title to B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

I don’t speak Russian , but the way that Ariana is getting the attention from everyone and her ability to captivate the audience with her talks is comparable to nothing else , she can talk to them for hours and they enjoy it , it is actually the only time that I see gatherings with her that they stay so much way from their mobiles . Say whatever you want about Ariana , but definitely a different and unique individual she is ☺️😇

Edit ; before managing to finish the post , Amalia on her phone checking 😂🤣😝😆

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don’t speak Russian , but the way that Ariana is getting the attention from everyone and her ability to captivate the audience with her talks is comparable to nothing else , she can talk to them for hours and they enjoy it , it is actually the only time that I see gatherings with her that they stay so much way from their mobiles . Say whatever you want about Ariana , but definitely a different and unique individual she is ☺️😇

Edit ; before managing to finish the post , Amalia on her phone checking 😂🤣😝😆

Assuming Ariana is staying over.  I don't think she's slept anywhere else other than B4.  So whose bed does she end up in? 😋

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Assuming Ariana is staying over.  I don't think she's slept anywhere else other than B4.  So whose bed does she end up in? 😋

If she stops over, which due to the curfew it looks like she will, I reckon she'll sleep with Amira and Amalia in with her mate Pam...