B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The guy turns up with no alcohol...bad start, then starts filming without discussing it with the girls!...

Arsehole with a capital 'A'...imo...😒

the B4 crew had no problem with him when he showed up with coke hell holly even fucked him

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe she wish she didn't kick out the GoT guy 🤷‍♂️

She just seemed kind of the same reaction when she was at C&C and she was kind of collapsing 🧐

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe she wish she didn't kick out the GoT guy 🤷‍♂️

I think the GoT guy now realizes how little he can expect from Monica. It's strange how she treats this guy. He really seems like a decent guy.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I understood it, he knew exactly what kind of bullshit the girls wanted to pull with him, because he knows one of their former victims.

Now let's be honest, these girls got what they deserve. No matter what he would have done, the girls would have fooled him like they do with every guy who was stupid enough to get involved in their bullshit.

I say, finally a guy they didn't were able to take advantage of, he deserves respect!!

Ok, the guy turns up...(bottleless), and wants a bit of what Beavis had. The girls are gonna no doubt make fun of him a bit and use him as a prop in a show, but he's chomping at the bit, gonna lap it up, so pointless feeling sorry for him. As Amira starts the show, bending over him, he slyly starts filming up between her legs from behind, no doubt to show all his dickhead mates!...She was oblivious to it, but fortunately Amalia saw it, took his phone off him and checked it out. Regardless of whether it was gonna be another shit show, he was totally out of order...

• Upvote 1

After all these months , sleeping next to the other , the moment ,  for whatever reason ,came for Amira ☺️😇

It might be to ease the frustration of Amalia .. but it is a pleasant thing watching Amira 😋

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, the guy turns up...(bottleless), and wants a bit of what Beavis had. The girls are gonna no doubt make fun of him a bit and use him as a prop in a show, but he's chomping at the bit, gonna lap it up, so pointless feeling sorry for him. As Amira starts the show, bending over him, he slyly starts filming up between her legs from behind, no doubt to show all his dickhead mates!...She was oblivious to it, but fortunately Amalia saw it, took his phone off him and checked it out. Regardless of whether it was gonna be another shit show, he was totally out of order...

I didn't even see that shit. I was briefly in the kitchen to make myself something to eat, as i came back he was no longer there. 😆 Fortunate for both of us, i think. 🤣

For me it's the same level. The girls tried to fool him, he tried to fool the girls. I just think it's great that these show girls didn't get away with their bullshit.

I think the only pity is for the GoT guy. He made a decent impression, but I think this bullshit from Monica has given him the rest.

• Like 1