B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Assuming Ariana is staying over.  I don't think she's slept anywhere else other than B4.  So whose bed does she end up in? 😋

I believe 3 girls at the master bedroom or in the living room ( which I doubt to be honest 😬🙄

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

A finger in the asshole is always a bonus.😁

😃  totally agree..... have you noticed that is a more common with many of these RLC (east Euro girls) to add fingers in and around their butts ... so many of them ...  Leora of course regularly, Viola , Kylie even stuck fingers in Russ's ass   lol... but she loved everything in her ass.... Ulyana regularly...  and vibrating devices was regular with her sister Olivia In all her friends butt even her weird boyfriend in Russia apt.  ...  they were trying to be some decadent sex crowd.... showtime !!   "here smell my finger Honey"

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

😃  totally agree..... have you noticed that is a more common with many of these RLC (east Euro girls) to add fingers in and around their butts ... so many of them ...  Leora of course regularly, Viola , Kylie even stuck fingers in Russ's ass   lol... but she loved everything in her ass.... Ulyana regularly...  and vibrating devices was regular with her sister Olivia In all her friends butt even her weird boyfriend in Russia apt.  ...  they were trying to be some decadent sex crowd.... showtime !!   "here smell my finger Honey"

It's also a good Covid test, if you can still smell something you're OK 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4