B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bogdan and Nelly left B4 with Gina. It looks to me like he dropped Gina off someplace, picked Martina up and dropped her and Nelly off at B2...Just a logical guess on my part...It doesn't have to be all MI5 shit you know...😏

but but but i thought he took publc transit that was what was said when he took 3hrs giving Martina a ride home

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

but but but i thought he took publc transit that was what was said when he took 3hrs giving Martina a ride home

I'm pretty sure he's got a car. It would be difficult dropping off all the provisions to the Barca apts if he had to do it on the bus...😏

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pretty sure he's got a car. It wound be difficult dropping off all the provisions to the Barca apts if he had to do it on the bus...😏

and when he helps the girls move from one apt to the other that would be hard on a bus so why would he take public transit taking Martina home as claimed by some guy 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We can only hope that they will do without these bullshit shows.

I say do all the shows you can and make the money while you can.  Don't leave money on the table.  As long as you are making the money following the RLC rules, there nothing wrong with it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and when he helps the girls move from one apt to the other that would be hard on a bus so why would he take public transit taking Martina home as claimed by some guy 

martina gets a taxi if bogdan doesnt give her a lift

The day Martina starts doing the bs shows like the long massages and special the bs two,three hours bate shows is the day i stop watching her.Seing her with all this performers doesnt give me much hope.But there are tastes for everything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I didn't know he went by public transport then...I think he took Martina somewhere to help him sort some official business out...for her Spanish, but I assumed he drove

I wrote on Martina's apt page a bit about N&M and how they may be keeping out of Bogdan's view.... and now this speculation he dropped them off  ??? but arriving on roller blades ....so it is a bit Mi5 m16 (wtv you Euros call it )  because he may have dropped them off for some harmless (PUBLIC) skating but they have snuck over to this party to get loaded, stick a few a fingers into their private parts  (im loving writing this nonsense ) and arranging for more of this LUST .... this  LUST beast is a major influence between them... we all know this addiction too well and I think it will dominate (underlying)  in the relationship of these 2 women .... they are getting this developing 'relationship' much deeper than friends practicing new languages, meeting new friends bullshit ...this has moved into intimate , sexual, deep attachment relationship... could be changes on the horizon.... ( I believe Emmett 111 had a similar experience which evidences how it grows and is a powerful aphrodisiac (LUST disguised as LOVE) 

nonsense ?  more ridiculous speculation?  and imagination?  or coming to a NETFLIX special near you....  keep the chairs in a good place, top up your GIN and Tonic sweetheart and find a closet to go nuts in.... have a good party girls ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ze81 said:

The day Martina starts doing the bs shows like the long massages and special the bs two,three hours bate shows is the day i stop watching her.Seing her with all this performers doesnt give me much hope.But there are tastes for everything.

shes here talking to the girls without music blaring in the background