Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Stroke his ego some more he'll come a running 🤣

Come on Pep, i'm not involved, i have massive respect for both of you. Wouldn't want to see either of you go.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

OK it was only my thought

I accept that of course, it's just how Leora does it - Praise. Malia does it - Criticisized. Many have said it, yet she will have been shall we say 'Asked' to do this. So we know who can be blamed for starting it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Pepe said:

No worries about me going anywhere. 

I know that mate, that isn't what i meant.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I accept that of course, it's just how Leora does it - Praise. Malia does it - Criticisized. Many have said it, yet she will have been shall we say 'Asked' to do this. So we know who can be blamed for starting it.

I know that you like to see M very much. For my part, I have no interest in M but the tastes are different and that's a good thing. You don't have to go straight to 180 just if something doesn't suit you. Incidentally, that is the point of a forum ..... to exchange opinions Still, I'm sorry if I hurt you with my opinion

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, The Earl said:

I know that you like to see M very much. For my part, I have no interest in M but the tastes are different and that's a good thing. You don't have to go straight to 180 just if something doesn't suit you. Incidentally, that is the point of a forum ..... to exchange opinions Still, I'm sorry if I hurt you with my opinion

I JUST SAID I ACCEPT YOUR OPINION!!!! 

All i was saying, was that she gets shit thrown at her for the exact same thing Leora does, and it was her who encourages it!!!! That's all! Nothing said when Leora buys the same clothes after Malia has, never accused of copying then!! And the reason i 'Go to 180' is because she has always been treated much worse than Leora, so i defend her, like those do who jump to Leora's defence? Same thing.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Do i hear the purr of a vibrator or a cat for when she gets home

Doubt it, after last night, this afternoon and who knows right now outside.

She'll be very quiet i reckon.