Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

56 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Worst case scenario I'll puke & get diarrhea but once you get vaccinated you'll carry that with you the rest of your life 

Well I have had it and had no side effects and still standing 😂

On 3/18/2021 at 8:57 PM, Robwin said:

Me too--got Pfizer--my 2nd shot on 3/18/21 and no side effects--my arm wasn't even sore this time.  Loaded up on extra vitamin D3 starting on 3/16 .  Seems to work as it did with all my family members. Of course you could not get the shot and bet on this 😏

COVID-19 research points to repurposed drugs - 60 Minutes - CBS News

It might even help with your OCD in relying on conspiracy theories 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2021 at 8:57 PM, Robwin said:

Same here. More people have died from drug overdoses, suicide, and limited normal medical care caused by lockdowns, so frankly, Scarlett, I never gave a damn about Covid killing me.

And the shots were nothing worthy of mention any more than standard flu shots.

Thank Trump for railroading it through the bureaucracy so fast. Biden wouldn't have done it, as was proved when he was in charge of the last epidemic.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, letsdothis said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Ever since the start of the pandemic Americans have been asking each other, "When there's a vaccine are you going to take it?" At first many...

For someone who claims to be politically neutral it's strange how most of your posts are anti-Republican, and now you are posting stories from an ultra left wing blog? You're just like members of the main stream media who claim to be impartial and unbiased while presenting news in a way that is favorable to the left and disparaging of the right. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hummmm....... Just imagine the old Liar in Chief President Trump said in Nov 2020 that every American will be able to receive the Covid operation warp speed vaccine by April of next year.

Biden moves up deadline to make all adults eligible for COVID-19 vaccine by April 19

Where I live here is a snap shot:

COVID Vaccine Pod on Wednesday

Joe Denoyer - April 6, 2021 4:40 pm

On Wednesday, April the 7th, the Seward County Health Department will be offering the Moderna vaccine to all those 18 years of age and older. This Public Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Seward County Activity Center, 810 Stadium Avenue, from 8:00am-4:00pm, with no appointments necessary.

City of Liberal will be providing free bus rides to the Activity Center for those who want to get vaccinated on April 7th and do not have a way of getting there.

“To date, Seward County has conducted more than 16,500 samples and tests, with nearly 4,000 positive results,” Seward County Emergency Operations Center Eli Svaty said at a briefing Friday.

Svaty said to date, more than 5,300 people in Seward County have received at least their first round of vaccine, nearly 45% of adults 18 years of age, with more than 2,500 receiving their second dose.

My State in the US: 

It has now been 16 weeks since the first shipments of the COVID-19 vaccine were sent out to states, kicking off the largest vaccination campaign in human history. As of Apr. 4, the U.S. has sent 207,891,295 doses of the vaccine across the country — equivalent to 63.3% of the U.S. population.

While the distribution of the vaccine is taking longer than initial federal projections had indicated, some states are faring far better than others. Under the current system, named Operation Warp Speed, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sends states limited shipments of the vaccine as well as funding and tasks them with distributing the vaccine in accordance with relatively loose federal guidelines. The initial distribution of the vaccine is based on the size of the adult population in every state, Kansas has received a total of 1,884,795 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine as of Apr. 4. Adjusted for population, Kansas has received 64,695.9 vaccines per 100,000 residents — in line with the national average of 63,335.2 vaccines per 100,000 Americans and the 16th most of any state.

While the federal government distributes vaccines to states, it is up to state governments to administer the vaccine — creating variations in both the percentage of vaccines that have been administered and the percentage of the population that has been vaccinated. In Kansas, 76.7% of allocated vaccines have been administered to residents. The administered vaccines amount to 49.7% of the state population, in line with the 50.3% national figure.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hummmm....... Just imagine the old Liar in chief said in Nov 2020 that every American will be able to receive the Covid operation warp speed vaccine by April of next year.

Biden moves up deadline to make all adults eligible for COVID-19 vaccine by April 19

Where I live here is a snap shot:

COVID Vaccine Pod on Wednesday

Joe Denoyer - April 6, 2021 4:40 pm

On Wednesday, April the 7th, the Seward County Health Department will be offering the Moderna vaccine to all those 18 years of age and older. This Public Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Seward County Activity Center, 810 Stadium Avenue, from 8:00am-4:00pm, with no appointments necessary.

City of Liberal will be providing free bus rides to the Activity Center for those who want to get vaccinated on April 7th and do not have a way of getting there.

“To date, Seward County has conducted more than 16,500 samples and tests, with nearly 4,000 positive results,” Seward County Emergency Operations Center Eli Svaty said at a briefing Friday.

Svaty said to date, more than 5,300 people in Seward County have received at least their first round of vaccine, nearly 45% of adults 18 years of age, with more than 2,500 receiving their second dose.

My State in the US: 

It has now been 16 weeks since the first shipments of the COVID-19 vaccine were sent out to states, kicking off the largest vaccination campaign in human history. As of Apr. 4, the U.S. has sent 207,891,295 doses of the vaccine across the country — equivalent to 63.3% of the U.S. population.

While the distribution of the vaccine is taking longer than initial federal projections had indicated, some states are faring far better than others. Under the current system, named Operation Warp Speed, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sends states limited shipments of the vaccine as well as funding and tasks them with distributing the vaccine in accordance with relatively loose federal guidelines. The initial distribution of the vaccine is based on the size of the adult population in every state, Kansas has received a total of 1,884,795 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine as of Apr. 4. Adjusted for population, Kansas has received 64,695.9 vaccines per 100,000 residents — in line with the national average of 63,335.2 vaccines per 100,000 Americans and the 16th most of any state.

While the federal government distributes vaccines to states, it is up to state governments to administer the vaccine — creating variations in both the percentage of vaccines that have been administered and the percentage of the population that has been vaccinated. In Kansas, 76.7% of allocated vaccines have been administered to residents. The administered vaccines amount to 49.7% of the state population, in line with the 50.3% national figure.

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: How many vaccines have been given in the US? (usatoday.com)