Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I just read a tweet on a woman fully vaccinated who dies from Covid. Her family is blaming all of the non-vaccinated  people for her death. I am certain that a vaccine is not the solution to this problem. We have two corona viruses now that are without a cure; 1) the Flu. 2) The common cold.

A vaccine is the best solution on offer right now...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I just read a tweet on a woman fully vaccinated who dies from Covid. Her family is blaming all of the non-vaccinated  people for her death. I am certain that a vaccine is not the solution to this problem. We have two corona viruses now that are without a cure; 1) the Flu. 2) The common cold.

Florida...lol   

20 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Yeah they said the same thing...lol Alabama

NYPOST.COM

An Alabama couple known on YouTube for reselling vintage items and their staunch anti-vaccine stance have both died from COVID-19, relatives said.

27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

UK based attorney are the ones that filed the complaint 

Ok, sorry SPYING, my bad...I guess I'm just fed up to the back teeth of all the 'theories' surrounding the pandemic...even my so called experts and professional people...

I'm just waiting for 'Covid - The Movie' to be released...Then we'll find out the real truth...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, sorry SPYING, my bad...I guess I'm just fed up to the back teeth of all the 'theories' surrounding the pandemic...even my so called experts and professional people...

I'm just waiting for 'Covid - The Movie' to be released...Then we'll find out the real truth...😏

...and I'll hold my hands up and say that, because you're from US, I instantly assumed it was from over the pond...without actually reading the article...which I have now...

Apologies my friend...

On 9/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, maxfactor said:

Yeah they said the same thing...lol Alabama

NYPOST.COM

An Alabama couple known on YouTube for reselling vintage items and their staunch anti-vaccine stance have both died from COVID-19, relatives said.

You seem to have missed my point. If you listen closely I never said I was not vaccinated. But laughs are all good.