Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I give up with the anti-vaccine lobby...They're fucking brainwashed...😵

It's absolutely pointless getting into an argument with them...

Frustrated Cbs GIF by Paramount+

I fully agree all these stories makes me laugh it all to scare people. I don't believe any of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

So your opinion is better than anyone else's 🤷 

I know it's all lies and I never said my opinion is right than anyone else I'm saying it's all bullshit to me as fake stories to scare people by antivax people. That's my opinion I don't believe it. Believe what you want I couldn't give two flying fucks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I know it's all lies and I never said my opinion is right than anyone else I'm saying it's all bullshit to me as fake stories to scare people by antivax people. That's my opinion I don't believe it. Believe what you want I couldn't give two flying fucks. 

...and it appears to work for some.

But I'm not getting drawn into a Covid argument again. It's a total waste of time. It's just going over old ground and those against vaccination will scrape the barrel to fight their corner. They will never get jabbed...Good luck to them... 🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Florida is jointly tied with Georgia and Hawaii for the lowest count of cases per 100,000 people...

Thanks to RON DESANTIS Florida has one of the lowest rated of Covid-19 in the United States 🇺🇸 & we're not forced into wearing those worthless masks

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

here in Portugal we are already in the red and very soon we will close and stay at home 

Number are increasing 

3° Dose of the vaccine 

I had my 3rd dose (booster) of vaccine yesterday felt tired and ache today just woke up after 2 hour's sleep.

The infection rate is on the increase across the whole of Europe! it will probably increase every where else across the world as well later.

• Like 2