Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Rebecca Firlit told a Chicago judge she didn't get the coronavirus vaccine because she's had bad reactions to vaccines in the past. The judge then revoked her custody until she's inoculated.

Update:

WWW.MSN.COM

"I've had adverse reactions to vaccines in the past and was advised not to get vaccinated by my doctor," the mother, Rebecca Firlit, said.

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Where do you think covid came from? Fucking CHINA!

@Thestarider statement was that someone should "Blame China ...". This is just stupid, because China is not responsible for the virus, even with this Virus first were detected in China. After that, almost all countries made big mistakes and did not really prevent the spread of the virus efficiently.

In the end, it is still a problem, considering how many people do not get vaccinated, even in western countries.

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

I just read a tweet on a woman fully vaccinated who dies from Covid. Her family is blaming all of the non-vaccinated  people for her death. I am certain that a vaccine is not the solution to this problem. We have two corona viruses now that are without a cure; 1) the Flu. 2) The common cold.