Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I live in MIAMI, FLORIDA & our governor Ron DeSantis & he gives us the option of get vaccinated if we want to, cause we're AMERICANS we have the FREEDOM of making our own decisions 😉 

Some people including some AMERICANS 🙄 lack the basic intelligence to make decisions that affect other peoples lives....That's not freedom, that's irresponsive stupidity in any language and in any country...Including AMERICA !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people including some AMERICANS 🙄 lack the basic intelligence to make decisions that affect other peoples lives....That's not freedom, that's irresponsive stupidity in any language and in any country...Including AMERICA !!

We Americans don't want to be a Lab Rat for experiments that haven't been tested 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Jimbo4 did you have sex during the 80's & 90's ??? When AIDS was 100% fatal, or were you considered enough to jerk-off

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jimbo4 did you have sex during the 80's & 90's ??? When AIDS was 100% fatal, or were you considered enough to jerk-off

I did indeed have sex in the 80s and 90s but what might seem strange to you is that  I was in a monogamous relationship.

Might be difficult for you to understand perhaps.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For the time being. 

So you're a pessimist and expect (or subconsciously desire) the worse for the state (or community). Or..you disagree with how Florida allows people to make their own choices in life and prefer a more....Canadian way of thinking.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Excellent said 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

We Americans don't want to be a Lab Rat for experiments that haven't been tested 

WE AMERICANS !!! What a pompous remark !

Are we to assume that you speak for your whole nation, or are you conveniently ignoring the almost 60% of adult AMERICANS who have been fully vaccinated against COVID nationwide,  including 60% in Florida with 69% having had their first jab.

There are anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists not unlike yourself in all countries but, thank GOD there are enough people who have a community spirit and not only wish to protect themselves but also their fellow human beings. 

I don't presume to speak for the UK but I think I am possibly in a majority of right thinking people. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

So you're a pessimist and expect (or subconsciously desire) the worse for the state (or community). Or..you disagree with how Florida allows people to make their own choices in life and prefer a more....Canadian way of thinking.

I said that because all the Snowbirds are heading that way and cases are on the rise in Canada.  Also the Geese & Ducks will be heading that way soon so all Floridians better wear a wide brimmed hat on their heads or they may get some Grease from the Geese and Flux from the Ducks land on them.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4