B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...it's fucking great!
Looks like I've found your weak spot then, so behave you yourself 😏

So I'm getting an insight into the real Harley tonight...Likes chubby, non sarcastic girls with small pointy tits...:biggrin:

I prefer to call them....pleasantly plump!!  No skin and bones for this guy!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

A guy came to the front door with a beautiful bouquet of roses for Pam at 0848

Delivery guy then for the roses  , let’s see if we are introduced soon to the “ mystery flower sender “ man or it will take weeks like Amalia 😉 On a side note , it is for sure the apartment that the girls are “ heart burners “ 😁 Monica flowers from Tyrion ( most  probably ) repeatedly , Amalia ( again most probably from the guy we saw yesterday ) , now Pam and maybe Amira is the only one “ remaining “ single 🤨🧐 ?  Compare it to the villa .. BF of villa girls seem to be outside of Spain ( Megan - for sure -  Holly , Alex ) for not even an once flower delivery or perhaps no romantic like the guys for the B2 girls or also not so wealthy like for the B2 girls 😂🤣 Comparisons are always a nice game ...and I should not put in question B1 when we have the two locals Radi and Sera ... 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Delivery guy then for the roses  , let’s see if we are introduced soon to the “ mystery flower sender “ man or it will take weeks like Amalia 😉 On a side note , it is for sure the apartment that the girls are “ heart burners “ 😁 Monica flowers from Tyrion ( most  probably ) repeatedly , Amalia ( again lost probably from the guy we saw yesterday ) , now Pam and maybe Amira is the only one “ remaining “ single 🤨🧐 ?  Compare it to the villa .. BF of villa girls seem to be outside of Spain ( Megan - for sure -  Holly , Alex ) for no my even an once flower delivery or perhaps no romantic like the guys for the B2 girls or also not so wealthy like for the B2 girls 😂🤣 Comparisons are always a nice game ...and I should not put in the game B1 when we have the two locals Radi and Sera ... 

they could be from a boyfriend at home for valentines

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Delivery guy then for the roses  , let’s see if we are introduced soon to the “ mystery flower sender “ man or it will take weeks like Amalia 😉 On a side note , it is for sure the apartment that the girls are “ heart burners “ 😁 Monica flowers from Tyrion ( most  probably ) repeatedly , Amalia ( again most probably from the guy we saw yesterday ) , now Pam and maybe Amira is the only one “ remaining “ single 🤨🧐 ?  Compare it to the villa .. BF of villa girls seem to be outside of Spain ( Megan - for sure -  Holly , Alex ) for not even an once flower delivery or perhaps no romantic like the guys for the B2 girls or also not so wealthy like for the B2 girls 😂🤣 Comparisons are always a nice game ...and I should not put in question B1 when we have the two locals Radi and Sera ... 

Have you ever thought that they were just thank you flowers?  Thanks for the fuck...here is some flowers!!

amalia should just leave rlc 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

diane, olya, fiora, mimi and kim are gone and they replace them with these girls 😂

I really hope diane gets an apartment on vhtv 😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have you ever thought that they were just thank you flowers?  Thanks for the fuck...here is some flowers!!

in my book guys give flowers before they fuck not after.

i can see amalia like big muscular guys to handle her big ass but she look like another irma no fuck on cam

only kiss, jajaja, they are so funny, NOT

10 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in my book guys give flowers before they fuck not after.

i can see amalia like big muscular guys to handle her big ass but she look like another irma no fuck on cam

only kiss, jajaja, they are so funny, NOT

The person who posted about flowers and fuck , he has no idea of multiple girlfriends in life and that there are many messages  you pass when you send flowers to a woman . And he chose of course this thread here to express his opinion and he never dares to post at others threads,  in which very often something similar is happening  , because he knows that with a similar comment , they will humiliate and flatten him . So , with his post , he managed to express his disgust again for something he has absolutely no idea 😂🤣

Amalia , if she wants to fuck in front of cam , she will do , she has no problem . At the moment , we need in my humble opinion to take into consideration that her BF isn’t willing to do so , that is to be in front of cameras for sex or whatever personal moments . It is already a great step forward that he appeared in front of cameras ☺️

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The person who posted about flowers and fuck , he has no idea of multiple girlfriends in life and that there are many messages  you pass when you send flowers to a woman . And he chose of course this thread here to express his opinion and he never dares to post at others threads,  in which very often something similar is happening  , because he knows that with a similar comment , they will humiliate and flatten him . So , with his post , he managed to express his disgust again for something he has absolutely no idea 😂🤣

Amalia , if she wants to fuck in front of cam , she will do , she has no problem . At the moment , we need in my humble opinion to take into consideration that her BF isn’t willing to do so , that is to be in front of cameras for sex or whatever personal moments . It is already a great step forward that he appeared in front of cameras ☺️

i wondering who is that person, another moron im pretty sure