B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

4 hours ago, redole1999 said:

I would love there to be a phone ban for 24hrs in all the apartments to see the torture they would go through, actually 30 minutes would have them going cold turkey😑

You want to see them suffering? Maybe you should be banned from rlc for 24 hours and let us watch you being tortured. 🙂 

11 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

She wore it in the kitchen earlier on along with others dressed up for some kind of cosplay or similar. Huge witches' hat mainly. Others were less flamboyant

Oh ok, must be the next themed party they are going to have.  Thanks for the info!!

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Holly and Alex in Fitness Room playing with their Balls.... Holly I want to do so many things with your sexy, sexy, body... call me   1 800 IMA_PERV

Joined by Megs..Bless, her hand eye coordination is worse than mine. Smacked herself a few times with the balls. Prob should of put her hair up as that's in the way. 

Doubt shes going to do much as in slippers..seems to be better on the music and taking videos of H and A

Holly fills the shorts out nicely

Guessing that away from this Holly must do some type of nightclub dancing or shows as she doesn't do fitness routines, more fit/dance with weights just for toning.

Maybe pole as well

il y a 6 minutes, mspanker a dit :

Joined by Megs..Bless, her hand eye coordination is worse than mine. Smacked herself a few times with the balls. Prob should of put her hair up as that's in the way. 

The price of her for giving gina the look of shit while she is cooking, conceited cow😙