B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Curly in the house ... more and more wonderings if Gina will go sexually to the next level with him 😉 or the BF/GF relation they have will continue as it is 🤨🧐 ( that I actually hope so as I always like to watch a happy , crazy and smiley Gina ☺️😌

Just curious...what's then next level?  Handcuffs? Pissing? BDSM?  :dodgy:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Curly in the house ... more and more wonderings if Gina will go sexually to the next level with him 😉 or the BF/GF relation they have will continue as it is 🤨🧐 ( that I actually hope so as I always like to watch a happy , crazy and smiley Gina ☺️😌

didnt have a sub at the time but saw it on hotscopes Gina Curly and i cant remember her name not a pretty girl but would fuck anything doing a threesome that bitch ate gina when she was on her period as that subject was brought up earlier lol

48 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Just curious...what's then next level?  Handcuffs? Pissing? BDSM?  :dodgy:

I have said that I would like to see Holly , Gina and Curly .. we have seen Gina from the “ baby steps “ and her first participations and she has now reached the absolute “ doing it all “ in front of cameras ... I still remember that she wasn’t even BJing Cesar the first couple of weeks together 😎 

Since this is the “ house of sins “ 😂🤣 this is what I would like to watch . Not a fan of BDSM or golden showers or pissing , but wouldn’t also say no seeing something like the recent guests of the fresh departed Zac & Luna and the slaps 😉 But sex it is all a matter of taste and every session between Curly & Gina I enjoy watching  😇

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

didnt have a sub at the time but saw it on hotscopes Gina Curly and i cant remember her name not a pretty girl but would fuck anything doing a threesome that bitch ate gina when she was on her period as that subject was brought up earlier lol

Aleksandra has eaten Gina , but further than this , I don’t remember any incident that Gina and Curly had any kind of threesome.. except if it is the incident with Ginger nearly a year ago but i don’t  remember if it was Gina involved 🧐

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aleksandra has eaten Gina , but further than this , I don’t remember any incident that Gina and Curly had any kind of threesome.. except if it is the incident with Ginger nearly a year ago but i don’t  remember if it was Gina involved 🧐

they all started in the shower with clothes on then went to the bedroom and yes it was Ginger i believe  i even think it might have been her birthday,Gina and Ginger took turns eating each other while Curly was trying to get it up and ginger blew Curly to try and help

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they all started in the shower with clothes on then went to the bedroom and yes it was Ginger i believe  i even think it might have been her birthday,Gina and Ginger took turns eating each other while Curly was trying to get it up and ginger blew Curly to try and help i kinda remember it lol

I don’t remember if it was Gina in the room , as i said , I hardly ever watched Ginger because I wasn’t attracted at anything she was doing .. it might be , another member can confirm or not I guess ☺️

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said that I would like to see Holly , Gina and Curly .. we have seen Gina from the “ baby steps “ and her first participations and she has now reached the absolute “ doing it all “ in front of cameras ... I still remember that she wasn’t even BJing Cesar the first couple of weeks together 😎 

Since this is the “ house of sins “ 😂🤣 this is what I would like to watch . Not a fan of BDSM or golden showers or pissing , but wouldn’t also say no seeing something like the recent guests of the fresh departed Zac & Luna and the slaps 😉 But sex it is all a matter of taste and every session between Curly & Gina I enjoy watching  😇

I thought my post conveyed my interest in actually getting an answer to the question.  Guess you missed it :dodgy:

• Upvote 1