B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Bit like the old guy who told a young girl visitor that he hadn't had sex since 1950, so she took pity on him and they had sex. When they finished he looked at his watch and said ''Gosh its 20.40 already''  😁😂

You're 19 years ahead of us, you wouldn't know the british national lottery numbers for 20.21 would you? lol 😄 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I once heard it said that the girls themselves think Holly's room is the best in the villa. Due to own bathroom and size. Megan's room is used as a common area and is therefore not the best

I thought the garage was the common area....🙈

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

And I think you are the whole problem and should be made to leave ASAP !! you are not even a subscriber, why do you even care who lives in any of the RLC places ? 😅.

You should rename yourself blue  'whiner'..... ignore Harley for one .... but you always go on as if you have the only right to this free forum.... free means we are  subscribers that contribute from ideas, being fans , POV coming from free cams and the chat portion as well. ( and yes even thumbnails to get a sense of the action) ..     .. some even go to Hotscopes and other sites to see (OMG pirates of free treasures --- that makes you cry too I bet) 

CC does not not exist without  any larger audience of contributors .... if  it has to depend on  blue whiners like you it would crumble.... in a weeping heap of boring

you are obviously too self centered and small minded  to get  how business like these exist and survive and grow... RLC open free cam areas  to entice memberships, CC offers free chat areas to entice more premium services and replays$$$  it's  a business like at the farmers market or the butchers ...they give a free sample to entice you to but something... not every body buys or can buy, so they thank the butcher , say nice things about him in the community and the butcher with a smile says have a good day, hope you come buy another day...   business, community, playing nice in the 'sandbox of life'  or  shut the fuck up you F'n whinners 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mspanker said:

She certainly spends time doing it and looked aghast at Gina cooking.

Everything done with full concentration, bet shes never just chucked a pizza in the oven and served that.

Out of interest do they have fast food deliveries out that way , Grab or what ever is local as i have never seen takeaway boxes.

Maybe they are out of a catchment area but most places have a local pizza delivery unless they don't eat pizza which i doubt as its been in the other places during parties. Telepizza i think , been awhile since i visited Spain.

just a little by the way.....they eat a bunch of frozen pizza ...tons at these get togethers and snack time ..but what seems funny is, they, as you say, just chuck them in oven... I personally add extra goodies and more cheese before I chuck mine in and surprised Megan doesn't encourage and do similar ??? 

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

It doesn't matter what any of you think about who should be where on rlc. It's a case of like it or lump it, preaching and bitching about what you want makes no difference.

100%   learning to enjoy what is there is half the battle... no surprise that RLC is a hit and miss and won't please everyone but they have thousands of paying subscribers and we hear about 10 regular haters or complainers here ... so RLC gives a fuck

more importantly HC did you change your avatar ??? I like this one one way or the other  

21 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just a little by the way.....they eat a bunch of frozen pizza ...tons at these get togethers and snack time ..but what seems funny is, they, as you say, just chuck them in oven... I personally add extra goodies and more cheese before I chuck mine in and surprised Megan doesn't encourage and do similar ??? 

Megan and Holly usually added tomatoes and some other stuff if they do pizza from box.  Gina and the B2 girls goes box to oven as is.  Not a lot of pizza in B1 since Gina left.  End of report. 🤣

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Megan and Holly usually added tomatoes and some other stuff if they do pizza from box.  Gina and the B2 girls goes box to oven as is.  Not a lot of pizza in B1 since Gina left.  End of report. 🤣

So endeth Pizzagate...🍕

Moving on to foodstuff, they munch on some small fish a fair bit and bowls of mussels. Is that a local thing, as in Catalonia? I enjoy fish myself but not keen on shellfish products. Enjoy squid though, less so Octopus

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Incidentally, Holly working out in fitness room.  Now every time she does, have to watch to see how she 'finishes' the workout. 😋

I may have that on in the background, purely for educational reasons 😜

and Radi`s workout on another screen

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

So endeth Pizzagate...🍕

Moving on to foodstuff, they munch on some small fish a fair bit and bowls of mussels. Is that a local thing, as in Catalonia? I enjoy fish myself but not keen on shellfish products. Enjoy squid though, less so Octopus

If you like your food and drink you should visit the 'Naga's Kitchen' thread 😁 ...🍽️🥂

• Upvote 1