• Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, rado07 said:

clothes in a bag packed
also the yellow winter jacket
went away with girlfriend
said to her let's do business or something like that
I think she sells the clothes at the Sekond hand market

"Think she sells the clothes at second hand market",Yes seen her doing that several times already,then probrably use the money to buy new ones.

28 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Phone call with Nelly and Bogdan ๐Ÿ“ž
Masha says, very cold in Rome, she will get the weather from St. Petersburg now, and now there will be apple pie and coffee

Hope arrangements for her to revisit Barcelona soon , in around a monthโ€™s time , it will be gradually easier to travel again without so many current restrictionsย 

Wish to see Masha,Piper and Taylor togheter in house continuing what they did a few times in b2..usualy i dony like g\g but there is something really hot in watching these three in bed..or in shower..or in kitchen..as long they are naked and doing naught stuff.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish to see Masha,Piper and Taylor togheter in house continuing what they did a few times in b2..usualy i dony like g\g but there is something really hot in watching these three in bed..or in shower..or in kitchen..as long they are naked and doing naught stuff.

I would like to see Piper again with a guy , i never โ€œboughtโ€ this full lesbian thing with Taylor .. I think she did it , she tried it , perhaps going back to b/g relationships for her โ˜บ๏ธ Of course , if they are still a couple and they love eachother , i wish more than anything than they are still together and enjoy their times โ˜บ๏ธ

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would like to see Piper again with a guy , i never โ€œboughtโ€ this full lesbian thing with Taylor .. I think she did it , she tried it , perhaps going back to b/g relationships for her โ˜บ๏ธ Of course , if they are still a couple and they love eachother , i wish more than anything than they are still together and enjoy their times โ˜บ๏ธ

"I would like to see Piper again with a guy"..me also,her ridding an dude is unbeliable hot,at least in Piper case she is Bi..so there is still that possiblity,Taylor only seen her with girls but have the feeling she is also bi.One thing i always wanted was to see P&T having a threesome with a dude..dont think will happen in one of the barca houses(they have to mantain the Lesbian only fantasy)but maybe in this Masha place..Masha goes a couple weeks vacations..the girls come stay..then Piper ex apears..all three start the party in livngroom..some kissing..then they do show in bathtube..then the three go to bedroom and have a couple hours orgy.We can dream๐Ÿ˜.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"I would like to see Piper again with a guy"..me also,her ridding an dude is unbeliable hot,at least in Piper case she is Bi..so there is still that possiblity,Taylor only seen her with girls but have the feeling she is also bi.One thing i always wanted was to see P&T having a threesome with a dude..dont think will happen in one of the barca houses(they have to mantain the Lesbian only fantasy)but maybe in this Masha place..Masha goes a couple weeks vacations..the girls come stay..then Piper ex apears..all three start the party in livngroom..some kissing..then they do show in bathtube..then the three go to bedroom and have a couple hours orgy.We can dream๐Ÿ˜.

You never know what it might be , when Masha entered RLC , who could have thought that some years after she would be part of some of the highest rating views moments in RLC history ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree with your wild thoughts ๐Ÿ˜†

Archived