Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Life doesn’t have to stop because of the virus . We can’t live in fear all the time , they are adults to behave and respect accordingly . If it was like this , that any activity in life stops , then we die from 100 other things than the virus itself . We have learned to live with people next to us having the flu , being positive for HIV and so many other things

Masha has been one of the tenants who has respected any rules taken with an incredible respect , it is many parameters that need to be analyzed and discussed before judging what these people should do with their lives . You don’t seem to agree with the comments , the virus spread and anything you have mentioned . For each of your opinion though , there’s a counter opinion and it is as right ( or wrong ) as yours . 

** DD, you're surely not equating the deadly covid-19 virus with the common flu virus, and HIV (gay community only) ... GOOD GRIEF!  😧 A vast difference (chalk and cheese).

BTW, the deadly virus is not a matter of opinion, there are no two, or more, sides to this; what I stated was FACT and LOGIC and COMMON SENSE - indisputable!   Of course we have many people in society who are trying to fly in the face of reality, to suit their own selfish interests - those people are dangerous to the common good.

Just now, Scottish Republic said:

** DD, you're surely not equating the deadly covid-19 virus with the common flu virus, and HIV (gay community only) ... GOOD GRIEF!  😧 A vast difference (chalk and cheese).

BTW, the deadly virus is not a matter of opinion, there are no two, or more, sides to this; what I stated was FACT and LOGIC and COMMON SENSE - indisputable!   Of course we have many people in society who are trying to fly in the face of reality, to suit their own selfish interests - those people are dangerous to the common good.']

As everything that is new to the medical society and we didn’t know how to fight against it ( we still don’t know actually despite the vaccines ) , I agree that is a heavily  deadly virus but for sure not more than the flu , HIV is something else , in the depth of time , HIV has 10 times more deaths in comparison to current COVID-19 and i believe in the course of time , this virus will be contaminated and soon will be controlled , the flu virus will always be the one responsible for the most deaths .It is a very very easily transmitted virus and that’s what makes it dangerous , but if you see the statistics , most deaths are happening to already carrying other health issues people and of course to others in general , but a look at the statistics can make us much wiser if we look in depth the numbers .

The best is to wear the goddamn mask , take care with the best of caution our daily hygiene and like this , if we protect ourselves , we automatically protect the others . As I said , I live on an island with 140,000 people , last summer season we welcomed 500,000 visitors in 4 months and the results so far are in the last 13 months , more or less 40 dead people and around 600 - 700 infections , obviously we do good job here following the rules and protecting others and ourselves .

I obviously agree with the meaning of your post , I think we have the same approach of the subject but I also take other things into consideration as well .

11 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

BTW, the deadly virus is not a matter of opinion, there are no two, or more, sides to this; what I stated was FACT and LOGIC and COMMON SENSE - indisputable!   Of course we have many people in society who are trying to fly in the face of reality, to suit their own selfish interests - those people are dangerous to the common good.

About 37.9 million people were living with HIV around the world in 2018, and 24.5 million of them were receiving medicines to treat HIV, called antiretroviral therapy (ART). An estimated 770,000 people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic.

Almost 1 million people die from HIV/AIDS each year; in some countries it's the leading cause of death. HIV/AIDS is one of the world's most fatal infectious diseases – particularly across Sub-Saharan Africa, where the disease has had a massive impact on health outcomes and life expectancy in recent decades.

AROUND 17,000 people die of the flu every year in England, data from Public Health England (PHE) shows.

Pneumonia causes a build-up of fluid and swelling on the lungs and causes 30,000 deaths in the UK each year, the British Lung Foundation has previously stated.

I think these illnesses are rather serious too!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

do u have a secretary to write those novels for u

Just practising my English , writing is too easy and fast nowadays with the devices 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can’t speculate for such a comment , it might be true and the opposite .. Personally , I don’t find any mistake either way .. what’s the problem with any of that  ? It is her life , her choices and decisions ... I can only say that constantly and through the whole years we watch her , she is the only one that you can always expect the unexpected .. and for me , this is what I love to watch .. it isn’t a show , it is just crazy things happening in a party where alcohol and whatever substances are consumed 😇

At the end , shows people don’t like .. new relations happening on camera people don’t like .. now we have real life at its best and still people complain .. i can’t understand honestly .. top cam with Leora and Malia next to the other seems what makes this people horny and crazy to watch 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My vote would always be for Masha if I had to choose her amongst all apartments if any action was happening at the same time because I know that at Masha’s will always be something to discuss for any reason . 

** OK OK OK, we already know you're big cheerleading fan of Masha, no need to rub it in (if you'll pardon the expression, of course).  I suspect you've fallen in love with her (it happens)😍I'm glad I haven't, I'd end up with a broken heart; she's too flighty and promiscuous, in my opinion ... they're the ones you have to be careful of.  I look upon Masha as a sister figure - and I wouldn't want to watch a sister having sex ... YUK!

1 minute ago, Scottish Republic said:

** OK OK OK, we already know you're big cheerleading fan of Masha, no need to rub it in (if you'll pardon the expression, of course).  I suspect you've fallen in love with her (it happens)😍I'm glad I haven't, I'd end up with a broken heart; she's too flighty and promiscuous, in my opinion ... they're the ones you have to be careful of.  I look upon Masha as a sister figure - and I wouldn't want to watch a sister having sex ... YUK!

I like people / tenants who are authentic , this is my opinion about her and nothing about being in love and such things 😎🙈 Having Masha as a friend , I think people can feel lucky , that’s all 😇

• Like 1