Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

16 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, these RLC tenants seem to make free with the electric lights, especially Masha !  She has myriad bloody lights left on in the living room, even when she's asleep, or out (I don't think the bathroom light is ever off).  I would suspect it's RLC who're picking up the bill - it's a wonder RLC allow this wasteful and expensive behaviour.  💡 💡 💡

You can make the same post at the Leora’s thread 😎 who is the master of the open lights almost 24/7 . I don’t think that if it wasn’t for RLC , the electricity would’ve been so much wasted .

On 2/23/2021 at 10:04 PM, ddhm said:

The visits of her friend are now in daily basis , maybe isolation has been too tired for Masha and since we are nearly a month away for most of the activities going back to normal , she might be “ warming up “ for more socializing 😉

*** A somewhat amazing comment . . . "...nearly a month away for most of the activities going back to normal" - EHH ! You obviously don't follow the world news - things are getting steadily worse !  The expression 'wishful thinking' comes to mind here.  You're one of the many who have fallen for the big vaccine hype, the miraculous 'cure all' - rushed-out vaccines are potentially dangerous.  

The reality is; the virus will have to disappear of its own accord, in order for 'normality' to return - this scenario doesn't seem likely though, but it's not impossible.

PS ... Masha isn't isolated: she has potential 'carriers' visiting her fairly regularly, and she speaks to people online every day (the correct way of communicating, these days).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** A somewhat amazing comment . . . "...nearly a month away for most of the activities going back to normal" - EHH ! You obviously don't follow the world news - things are getting steadily worse !  The expression 'wishful thinking' comes to mind here.  You're one of the many who have fallen for the big vaccine hype, the miraculous 'cure all' - rushed-out vaccines are potentially dangerous.  

The reality is; the virus will have to disappear of its own accord, in order for 'normality' to return - this scenario doesn't seem likely though, but it's not impossible.

PS ... Masha isn't isolated: she has potential 'carriers' visiting her fairly regularly, and she speaks to people online every day (the correct way of communicating, these days).

I prefer have an optimistic way of seeing things and yes , as soon as the weather becomes warmer , it will be the same like last year and activities will slowly start becoming more and more available . I am not blind not watching what’s going on as I am also not deaf or read that since the vaccines , the infections have dropped significantly . It is up to anyone to believe whatever they want , i have my own opinion and you have yours , what we both want is that we want our Iives back , at least I think we both can agree on that . 

Knowing Masha who was having a variety of guests during the week before the pandemic , observing her for months last year having almost no one at home after her leg injury ( except her cleaning lady who stayed even at the apartment for daily help sometime during last year ) , at the end , being a person who really respected the curfew and restrictions in Rome and she still does according to whatever we see in lots of the rest of the apartments , for me and the way her characters is , this is what I meant with isolation . Phone calls or videocalls never replace the natural need of people , that is to be amongst others and socialize . This is what differs us from being animals at the very end .

38 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

It is mid afternoon local time, bright sun outside, and the apartment is as dark as a dungeon. RLC, this is a voyeur site correct? People are supposed to see stuff? And people pay money for this? 

People pay for whatever reason , we can’t know what anyone has in mind and expects  to watch . For everyone complaining , as always  , the answer is easy , why pay for something that you aren’t satisfied ? 

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

OT, but I'll just say this...
We're certainly not out of the woods yet, by any stretch of the imagination, but it's the 1st time in about a year that I can see a tiny light at the end of the very long tunnel...

No doubt you're one of the folk who'll refuse the vaccine when offered then...:dodgy:

I don't know if it was discussed elsewhere
RLC is delayed. The thumbnails are faster, you now know in advance what is going to happen in the room. The life in the room comes with a delay of about 30 seconds.
In the past, thumbnails were available to see what was happening in other rooms.
In the preview, Masha leaves the apartment, in the main view she puts on her pants first ........ it is little ... but not 1: 1 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I don't know if it was discussed elsewhere
RLC is delayed. The thumbnails are faster, you now know in advance what is going to happen in the room. The life in the room comes with a delay of about 30 seconds.
In the past, thumbnails were available to see what was happening in other rooms.
In the preview, Masha leaves the apartment, in the main view she puts on her pants first ........ it is little ... but not 1: 1 🤷‍♂️

Since the site adapted to the new worldwide rules ( no flash allowed ) , thumbnails are always more than 7-8 seconds faster if you switch to a camera  at the main screen . In a way , you can always “catch “ the action if you are observing the thumbnails in advance 😊