Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

Agree with a lot ddhm sayed.From my view seems another bad casting,rlc is also their job and with her sleeping most time she is in house,and him closed 90% of time in guest room in front of computer they are not interesting or apealing(in my view).45$ is a lot of money to pay to watch a girl sleeping and an dude stuked in guestroom in dark.My advice..finaly CLOSE this house and use the money asap in bringing the Spain couples houses online,with nice,energetic,fun couples,Latin if possible.And to think we lost wonderfull residents like Luna,Carla,Yanai and "got" this.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with a lot ddhm sayed.From my view seems another bad casting,rlc is also their job and with her sleeping most time she is in house,and him closed 90% of time in guest room in front of computer they are not interesting or apealing(in my view).45$ is a lot of money to pay to watch a girl sleeping and an dude stuked in guestroom in dark.My advice..finaly CLOSE this house and use the money asap in bringing the Spain couples houses online,with nice,energetic,fun couples,Latin if possible.And to think we lost wonderfull residents like Luna,Carla,Yanai and "got" this.

Your $45 pays for all the apartments not just this one.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

That's because Bogdan drops her off every morning after having his way with Martina... 😉

Bogdan is “ The Flash “ ,he makes Barcelona- Prague within 15 minutes on foot so as to satisfy his hunger for sex because he hasn’t got enough with Nelly .. At the end , not all superheroes wear capes .. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan is “ The Flash “ ,he makes Barcelona- Prague within 15 minutes on foot so as to satisfy his hunger for sex because he hasn’t got enough with Nelly .. At the end , not all superheroes wear capes .. 

Soooo really, he's been doing all the girls at the Villa.  Just that with his super speed the cams can't catch it?  Can someone with Replay please go back and check frame by frame to see if at least you see Bogdan's blurs in the images.

Also, I guess he could be servicing Masha too?

32 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Soooo really, he's been doing all the girls at the Villa.  Just that with his super speed the cams can't catch it?  Can someone with Replay please go back and check frame by frame to see if at least you see Bogdan's blurs in the images.

Also, I guess he could be servicing Masha too?

Everything is possible with him 🥸 After all , he has all the super Russian master technology behind him and he might be kind of tester , therefore don’t be surprised to see him appearing in the near or further weeks  in Masha’s apartment , having sex with her also ( after Holly , Aleksandra , Martina - i wonder how Megan escaped him 🤨 ) so as a kind of revenge that Nelly had sex with Martina 😜🤪😂🤣

• Haha 1