Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The lights are better now and indeed its the same,nice looking for sure.

At first I thought she was the same girl as last week but I'm not quite sure now, there is a possibility that she will be a new guest
It's pretty good news :biggrin:

Indeed house its very dark to much times,it doesnt help all those smalls lights they puted in wall of livingroom or that big(almost bliding)light that comes of that lamp they puted in kitchen table,contrary to for exemple C&Y spanish house i didnt watched this couple with the guest a lot because just wasnt a good viewing experience.It helps when you know rlc is also your job and you try to be good in it also,for exemple to keep lights on a lot of time.To bad because the guestgirl was actualy cute,but not worth the black and white image,or the very low lights or to get blind by the lamp in table😅.

• Like 1

I wonder what does she do🤔

she leaves every evening then comes back the next day sleeps then leaves again 🤔

I heard her talking in english to a guy that called her and she said she will be coming to the studio 🤷‍♂️

timestamp 8:09 LR 

she came back with her bra over her white t shirt went to the bathroom handwash her panties and took a bath😂

dantez came to give her a kiss 😂

she maybe a webcam girl off camera she got a call from a guy before she left they spoke in english she said she will leave in 30 minutes to come to the studio 😂