Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everything is possible with him 🥸 After all , he has all the super Russian master technology behind him and he might be kind of tester , therefore don’t be surprised to see him appearing in the near or further weeks  in Masha’s apartment , having sex with her also ( after Holly , Aleksandra , Martina - i wonder how Megan escaped him 🤨 ) so as a kind of revenge that Nelly had sex with Martina 😜🤪😂🤣

So we can also expect an appearance at Disney World too?  Maybe take a run at  Minnie Mouse?

The other time they had sex i wasnt very sure if was her juice driping or the condom color(because image quality was really poor),now with better image quality..no doubths that she gets really wet,really nice,not at same wet level as Jasmine but still very hot.

25 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So we can also expect an appearance at Disney World too?  Maybe take a run at  Minnie Mouse?

Maybe all the times he isn’t at the villa , he is participating in the next Disney + platform blockbuster series . And with the profits , he will install new cameras at the villa 😆

And we should stop this here because we are since many posts  off topic here 🥶😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Most men put the phone down when a woman lays next to them and repeatedly rests her hand on his junk.  Not him.

When a man knows that the woman is “ him’s “ 100% and feels no competition or jealous , he simply doesn’t care .. I don’t mean it bad what I will say , just saying the expression “ he owns her “ , so no worries for him for whatever actions 😂🤣

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When a man knows that the woman is “ him’s “ 100% and feels no competition or jealous , he simply doesn’t care .. I don’t mean it bad what I will say , just saying the expression “ he owns her “ , so no worries for him for whatever actions 😂🤣

Maybe RLC can send over boytoy to make him jealous and create some drama 🤣