Alek and Holly (wish)

Martina and Holly (wish)

Martina and Megan (wish)

Martina and Alek (wish)

Holly and Taco 😍

Holly and Taco....So wrong but funny as..😁😁

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

With the privacy laws in the EU, I wonder if guest in the apartments have to sign waivers to be on cam.

It’s also mentioned that tenants better inform anyone who is visiting on cameras , most probably of this exact reason you are referring to , the law is valid since some years in EU concerning the private/ personal data and that it is forbidden without the approval of the individual to be shared . We can assume then that if anyone enters an apartment and isn’t  informed about the cameras , he/ she could sue the tenant for illegally transmitting sensitive data at the internet . But since most people who visit are either friends or relatives , they already know and have no issues .

Concerning this , imagine the problems of Hakeem 😂🤣 as many times we have speculated that many of the girls who were going in the apartment , didn’t seem to have any idea being not only at the internet but on cameras also 😂🤣🥸😎

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, philo said:

I would have preferred to have a report of the actual words spoken (in whatever language) rather than a report of what someone thought was said. 

RLC  SUBTITLES PLEASE.... you know the game ...start with a  story/statement and whisper  it around the group and become amazed at how contorted  the end result is translated/interpreted ,,, same here 

don't believe half of what you hear because the other half is likely untrue 

17 minutes ago, Lyonnix said:

Megan is really too cute and seems to be the cutest of all 🥰

I always like Megan   someone once called her like a 'Porcelain Doll Face'      interesting ....but ...Love her tits a Lot !!!   

but today Holly is pull your dick out Hot with clothes on.... Moves like too sexy for my Spandex !!!

17 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Like I said earlier. Write all your speculations down and make a roman of it. Maybe you can make money with it. 😉

better yet get a Thread going called Fucking Ridiculous Speculations and Bullshit..... then I can ignore the fucking shit out of it  

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

RLC  SUBTITLES PLEASE.... you know the game ...start with a  story/statement and whisper  it around the group and become amazed at how contorted  the end result is translated/interpreted ,,, same here 

don't believe half of what you hear because the other half is likely untrue 

I just like throwing crazy shit out there and see how many people run with it.

Just now, Lurkker said:

I just like throwing crazy shit out there and see how many people run with it.

good to know.... then now I know who direct my cunty attitude towards you fucking asshole ...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I always like Megan   someone once called her like a 'Porcelain Doll Face'      interesting ....but ...Love her tits a Lot !!!   

but today Holly is pull your dick out Hot with clothes on.... Moves like too sexy for my Spandex !!!

I always think of Megan as Wednesday of the Addams Family all grown up and hot.

• Upvote 1