Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if he did say no more sex between M and N and if they still do it will be off cam,so guys say M and B didnt do anything because she told A she was helping B with the language i never said the translators lied just  maybe M did again i say we hear what they want us to hear any of you really think she would come home and say she was fucking B for 2 1/2 hours

Oh but its alright for B to sneak off cam like he did with Efim's girl low life!

Couple of observations concerning Martina , first of , despite knowing already that Martina when life was normal would go out at clubs / bars and have fun and come back at early morning hours , I believe she would do even more now with the Russian girls , especially being the GOV . With that being said , it will be interesting to see how it will be for Martina when Holly and Megan will abandon the project  and go to their residing  countries . There’s good chemistry with the current cast ( still mostly with the villa girls as it seems and not with the other Barcelona apartments , except one visit of Martina in B5 ) and assuming that Aleksandra lives in Barcelona , Nelly seems to continue living there and Gina also ( still , they maybe replacing them ) , it remains a mystery if Martina will have the same connection / chemistry or if she even wants to keep being in touch with the come and go girls .

It will be interesting also to see if any of the girls that won’t be in RLC in the future , will be making cameo appearances , like Babi for example in Rome or Piper some weeks ago also in Rome , in Martina’s apartment . 

My point is that as soon as RLC  returns to the model of bringing  girls  from Eastern Europe in the Barcelona apartments ,  if Martina will be around like a female Curly let’s say ( and I don’t mean this bad of course , just trying to give the example also with an ongoing fact , even if Curly isn’t hired by RLC but he should be paid for his services to the viewers 😂🤣😆🤓

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, woodyj627 said:

Oh but its alright for B to sneak off cam like he did with Efim's girl low life!

i still say he was so upset when he got home that day because he told N he fucked her best friend and felt guilty as hell till N said it was okay,that day he told N it had to stop with her and M he was not really upset then him and M leave he even shows up in B2 for awhile but when he gets home he is so upset about M and N he is in tears about it yep sure okay 

• Sad 2

For whatever it is worth , if Martina wants to fuck again either Nelly or any other girl , she won’t hesitate and she will say it to Alberto , again either being in front of cameras or not ( many times we have said that these speculations are happening only now because we saw the incident between M&N and who knows what Martina has been doing in the part and off cameras and before being so popular  like now ) . 

I believe that Martina simply lives her life at the moment and not so much concerned of cameras and so on , I think it is all of us here that we have made all the dramas , things are less complicated for any of these girls and they just enjoy their moments as better as they can because of no alternatives due to current situation . They will do as they are pleased , sharing or not I think it will be more spontaneous than scheduled for the cameras . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Couple of observations concerning Martina , first of , despite knowing already that Martina when life was normal would go out at clubs / bars and have fun and come back at early morning hours , I believe she would do even more now with the Russian girls , especially being the GOV . With that being said , it will be interesting to see how it will be for Martina when Holly and Megan will abandon the project  and go to their residing  countries . There’s good chemistry with the current cast ( still mostly with the villa girls as it seems and not with the other Barcelona apartments , except one visit of Martina in B5 ) and assuming that Aleksandra lives in Barcelona , Nelly seems to continue living there and Gina also ( still , they maybe replacing them ) , it remains a mystery if Martina will have the same connection / chemistry or if she even wants to keep being in touch with the come and go girls .

It will be interesting also to see if any of the girls that won’t be in RLC in the future , will be making cameo appearances , like Babi for example in Rome or Piper some weeks ago also in Rome , in Martina’s apartment . 

My point is that as soon as RLC  returns to the model of bringing  girls  from Eastern Europe in the Barcelona apartments ,  if Martina will be around like a female Curly let’s say ( and I don’t mean this bad of course , just trying to give the example also with an ongoing fact , even if Curly isn’t hired by RLC but he should be paid for his services to the viewers 😂🤣😆🤓

when N and B  move out of B4 and go back to the RLC off cam managers apt then M will be going there all the time to hang out  like Alex and Lucian did before N and B moved into B4

• Like 1