Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we just exaggerate all because things happen on cameras , the girls are doomed in a way because there are many times I believe that they would have liked to enjoy a bit of privacy , but then of course it is their choice and their job to be on cameras with all the pros and cons 

Thats true DD this is different because cams are all over the place its not real life when you have more privacy.   

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how exactly do you go from the intense sex and real feelings we saw with M and N  to oh we are just friends now how exactly do you shut that off just because B said to

It was just sex , no feelings , a one night stand between two women who just happen to get to know one another . 

• Like 1

Guest casdesire

May I make a proposal for everone?
Maybe you have to write down all your interpretations/speculations/theories. Add some own fantasy to it and you have a good fiction roman.

Maybe you can sell it and make a lot of money with it. (Nobody would believe some parts of it could really happen) I'm doing it for myself already. 😉

6 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Thats true DD this is different because cams are all over the place its not real life when you have more privacy.   

It’s all their choice with this job , they can’t actually complain as we have said many times , so many millions of jobs have been lost and these girls keep on having a job and getting paid also very well 😉

This things of translators is getting absolutely patetic,now people cant make their own personal conclusions because all the time the folks will come with their  version "its the truth" because some might,honest,brave translator sayed exactly what hapanned without any possibility of minimal fail or error or catch some things outa context.A little more and people cant think for themselfs lol.

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s all their choice with this job , they can’t actually complain as we have said many times , so many millions of jobs have been lost and these girls keep on having a job and getting paid also very well 😉

which brings me back to my query yesreday - I asked about the RLC structure, but more simply put; Has anyone seen a RCL contract? My main question was does a solo bate = couple fuck in money and do 4 girls face down on a bed watching a movie get anythoing at all. I'm still curious!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

which brings me back to my query yesreday - I asked about the RLC structure, but more simply put; Has anyone seen a RCL contract? My main question was does a solo bate = couple fuck in money and do 4 girls face down on a bed watching a movie get anythoing at all. I'm still curious!

It’s been mentioned that one of the “ gatekeepers “ at the L&M apartment has seen one , but no further details . Perhaps there are also other members here who have such info but for their own reasons not willing to share . 

The surprise today is watching the most we have ever seen between Aleksandra and Martina interacting together , perhaps the language issues for both of them is helping them easily to communicate in comparison to the others ☺️