Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Bogdan made his feelings known.  Ball is in Nelly's court.

Really don't understand why Bogdan is jealous. I would understand if it was a male.

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well house is ready and prepared to the supose visits in weekend.As long it isnt the boring barca crew i welcome anyone else.Any diferent guests will be very welcome and let us enjoy something new and interesting.If its for exemple that couple friend of them that quit joining in then that also would be great,but please be someone we seen few times.

to funny i got up to see the B4 girls there 

22 minutes ago, mingo said:

it's too bad the camera that was above the aquarium has been removed.. it was a good angle and close to the dining room table. i wonder why it was removed, maybe because you could see adjacent buildings when the balcony door was open. 

i said that last night it was moved because it showed the apts across the street

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i also asked awhile ago why none of the Barca girls never came to Martinas to visit

I'm tired of seeing those girls.. I was hoping it was some regular people. Hey, maybe Holly will go down on Megan and Martina on Nelly!! (It's happened before on video)

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

I'm tried of seeing those girls.. I was hoping it was some regular people. Hey, maybe Holly will go down on Megan and Martina on Nelly!! (It's happened before on video)

and Martina didnt even care that Nelly was on her period Bogdan cant compete with that kind of passion 

57 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Bogdan made his feelings known.  Ball is in Nelly's court.

if he did say no more sex between M and N and if they still do it will be off cam,so guys say M and B didnt do anything because she told A she was helping B with the language i never said the translators lied just  maybe M did, again i say we hear what they want us to hear any of you really think she would come home and say she was fucking B for 2 1/2 hours

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1