Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

But there must be some sort of pay scale - As said, and to expand on that does an  L&M 'performance' get more than a girl on her own. If you do sweet FA do they reduce payment, and what qualifies for a 'bonus'? More questions....

STOP  YOU GUYS... how many fucking pages am I going to scroll past to find out what these ladies are doing here .... pages of speculation of RLC sex contract ... get a fucking life ...RIDICULOUS  

and neil Just launching from your comment  not directly attacking you but these comments are so fucked up... Speculate about tenants that we have no proof, speculate about translators , now RLC sex contracts

STOP...  pathetic and boring and lame ...   oh and good morning 

• Haha 1

Guest casdesire
2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

STOP  YOU GUYS... how many fucking pages am I going to scroll past to find out what these ladies are doing here .... pages of speculation of RLC sex contract ... get a fucking life ...RIDICULOUS  

and neil Just launching from your comment  not directly attacking you but these comments are so fucked up... Speculate about tenants that we have no proof, speculate about translators , now RLC sex contracts

Like I said earlier. Write all your speculations down and make a roman of it. Maybe you can make money with it. 😉

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When  I Joined this forum I was invited to ask what I Liked...replies are up to others to give their thoughts, good evening

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It's noon you lazy ass.  🤣

• Thanks 1

Thank God that there are only a few on this forum, but on many forum you can arrange participants into two camps: 1) those who make contributions to the conversation, and 2) those who never have a contributions to make, but always have comments to make about those who do.

• Thanks 1