Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #3

refazer

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Maybe your right , but I think a lot of the trouble is they’re  always on those bloody phones /

Most people these days seem to live their life on bloody phones just one of the downsides of modern living for many i'm afraid. Many can't even have a bath wthout their bloody phone in their hands.

Having said that having lived almost 10yrs under cams they may even find it very difficult to live without the bloody cams now as however much you try to ignore them you always know they are there so must have an influence on how you live your life or behave in front of them.

Also to be honest in that time they don't seem to have progressed very much in whatever careers they are supposed to have. Infact you could argue that their life has worsened now as they now have to share their life with others in the same building.

Maybe Alan got it right and got out completely with possibly making the odd appearance everyso often like many others have done. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I noticed this morning neither of the girls have their wedding rings on !

Yeah well it has happened many times I think that they leave them off for whatever reason, washing etc, dunno. Whether they ain't allowed wearing them when they go out somewhere due to the laws etc. Then again when out they could be just two married women in the eyes of others? Who knows? 

They always seemed happier and more settled in their original apartment with RLC in my opinion and more friends.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They didn't play to the cams then either in fact they completely ignored them.

It’s a pity putin shut RLC web site down  ,but when they moved to their first VH apartment they were happy there 

but it was too expensive,next the high rise ,happy there too,

then they moved to what I called the council house ,I think that’s when thing’s went down hill 

to me the mansion is a disaster waiting to happen 

but it’s their life🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I’ve been on here18 months ,I still don’t know what the green up arrow means ! 
can someone explain please.

Join the club, I have often asked the difference between an upvote and a like but no one seems to know. Both the same in my view?

• Like 1