Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #3

refazer

15 minutes ago, refazer said:

I recommend a cure of vitamins and sun, you seem very pessimistic to me, especially since today is a birthday for our daughters.

ice_screenshot_20210228-172449.png

ice_screenshot_20210228-183111.png

ice_screenshot_20210228-183145.png

Best wishes to them both,may i ask how old or is that making you feel too old :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Join the club, I have often asked the difference between an upvote and a like but no one seems to know. Both the same in my view?

Had it explained to me as - A "like" means you just like the comment, an "Upvote" means you agree and support the comment. Both worth the same in "Reputation" value.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Had it explained to me as - A "like" means you just like the comment, an "Upvote" means you agree and support the comment. Both worth the same in "Reputation" value.

and what is the point of "sad" or "confused"? plus or minus?😁

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Ah yes well explained i must admit, I still think it's the same really but yes can see the slight difference if one wanted to be very precise.

14 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

and what is the point of "sad" or "confused"? plus or minus?😁

To be honest i have some doubt over these two as especially the "Sad" emoji could be construed as being rather controversial depending how one takes that response.