Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

22 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I agree. Alberto gives Martina the cock she wants and needs but as we say in English, it's wham, bam,thank you mam. If you have access to older clips, there used to be a lit of deep kissing, breast, pussy and ass sucking. Very rare now. This may be one of the reasons she had turned to Nellie.  It's too bad we don't speak Spanish. I think we are missing a lot. Do you notice the rarely sleep together anymore. Martina goes to bed earlier than him. Alberto stays up until 3-4 in the morning playing games and then sleeps on the couch. You're right this isn't going to be healthy in the long run.

Foreplay cuts into Alberto's gaming time.

12 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Anyone know what's wrong with M? Since she arrived home, after eating,. she read and re-read the letter.

Then she did did some heavy crying. A has been trying to console her.  Right now she is on the couch very listless.

Karma?

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Karma?

I think you're right. Ever since the 2 episodes with Nellie things have changed between M&A. I've been watching since August, there is a change in their interpersonal behavior. Not nearly as intimate as before. Damn language barrier.

vuelvo a decir , que el español de academia , el español sudamericano , argentino , mexicano etc etc , nada tiene que ver con el español, que hablan los jovenes en españa , si ademas sumamos que M Y A hablan mezclando el valenciano , que a su vez es una especie de dialecto del catalan , la cosa se complica . 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I think you're right. Ever since the 2 episodes with Nellie things have changed between M&A. I've been watching since August, there is a change in their interpersonal behavior. Not nearly as intimate as before. Damn language barrier.

I also think what they did was selfish by jeopardizing not only their own relationships but also drawing the others in B4 into there betrayal.  Bogdan has good relations with the other girls but I would think it would get tense if he ask them what happened that night.

12 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

It wouldn't have been a problem if a coupla guys here hadn't pissed off our Spanish translator...by not believing his actual translations...😒

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I also think what they did was selfish by jeopardizing not only their own relationships but also drawing the others in B4 into there betrayal.  Bogdan has good relations with the other girls but I would think it would get tense if he ask them what happened that night.

Speaking of Bogdan, he looked like a harem master the other night at the strange party in the FR. The girls circled around him as if he had a power over them. He and Nellie  did get some serious groping in in the kitchen earlier that night.

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

Speaking of Bogdan, he looked like a harem master the other night at the strange party in the FR. The girls circled around him as if he had a power over them. He and Nellie  did get some serious groping in in the kitchen earlier that night.

I still don't think he knows what went on that night.  More likely he doesn't want to know cause I can't believe any participant doesn't know how to access the cams or forum if they really want to.  But if he does and he's ok with it, then all is fine in RLC world.

• Haha 1