Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

24 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I agree, but I think you missed my point.  I give zero fucks what they were watching on TV (and you could see it from cam 1). Point was, there's NOTHING that would be interesting enough on TV to distract me from sex with Martina.  If she was ever even remotely in the mood, I'd be all over that!!  Savvy?  He was just laying there rubbing himself with her in his lap for WAY too long.  What was the hold up, is all I was wondering? They did get to it, so there's that, but DAMN bro... I know I would be more motivated for sure!

Even if you have the most desirable woman in the world , it is normal that after almost 10 years , you have the passionate moments and the less ones at times , usually the less ones become more as time passes by . I think that after so many years and also the “ challenge “ of performing in front of cameras which inevitably provokes much criticism of how their sex comes to all of us , I personally consider them a couple with more than satisfied and great sex ☺️😇

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Can't for the life of me fathom what would be so damn interesting on TV that I'd rather sit and jerk my meat rather than bang the hell out of that delicious goddess!!

Point taken. I wonder if this a way to build sexual tension. The longer he waits, the hornier she gets.  I seen this in reverse in the living room. He's pulled out his erection and strokes it. She just ignores it for awhile, the makes her move.

As an observer it can be maddening, I agree.

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Anyone know what's wrong with M? Since she arrived home, after eating,. she read and re-read the letter.

Then she did did some heavy crying. A has been trying to console her.  Right now she is on the couch very listless.

Chondromalacia Patellae in her right knee, confirmed by magnetic resonance imaging.

54 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not a kneeling issue, it's a running standing bending walking issue that's why.

"Chondromalacia patellae is damage to the cartilage at the back of the kneecap"

kneeling would cause her knees to hurt and do more damage to them.

• Upvote 1

Sembra che Alberto a fatica abbia perdonato e lo dimostra che ha ceduto e hanno fatto sesso  dopo diversi giorni dalla notte di Martina con Nelly , però sta diventando un amore malato e s lei continuerà con le sue  " avventure " saranno problemi . Comunque una cosa che salta all'occhio è che il sesso con Alberto è troppo rapido e poco soddisfacente per Martina e lei alla fine combatte da una parte con i sentimenti e dall'altra con le sensazioni fisiche che gli richiedono altro . Staremo a vedere .

3 hours ago, robert21 said:

Sembra che Alberto a fatica abbia perdonato e lo dimostra che ha ceduto e hanno fatto sesso  dopo diversi giorni dalla notte di Martina con Nelly , però sta diventando un amore malato e s lei continuerà con le sue  " avventure " saranno problemi . Comunque una cosa che salta all'occhio è che il sesso con Alberto è troppo rapido e poco soddisfacente per Martina e lei alla fine combatte da una parte con i sentimenti e dall'altra con le sensazioni fisiche che gli richiedono altro . Staremo a vedere .

I agree. Alberto gives Martina the cock she wants and needs but as we say in English, it's wham, bam,thank you mam. If you have access to older clips, there used to be a lit of deep kissing, breast, pussy and ass sucking. Very rare now. This may be one of the reasons she had turned to Nellie.  It's too bad we don't speak Spanish. I think we are missing a lot. Do you notice the rarely sleep together anymore. Martina goes to bed earlier than him. Alberto stays up until 3-4 in the morning playing games and then sleeps on the couch. You're right this isn't going to be healthy in the long run.

• Like 1