Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

M&A are a couple for years,hope they continue being that,was surprised to see her having sex with another person in cams and hope it doesnt become a norm,there is already dozens of rlc girls eating ones anothers,being "lesbians" when needed so..we should keep the very few couples safe.All those barca shows and girls are so shallow and without any genuine feelings..let start..lets look to phone..continue..look to phone..continue the show for more two,three hours..zzzz.No thanks.

• Upvote 3

Not sure if mentioned previously, but just noticed that Martina has a similar badly injured left knee as Nelly.  No doubt it occurred during their multiple romps.  But if you're knocking knees, one left knee would knock the other's right knee.

Just babbling...As otherwise, it's clear to me Martina is still thinking of the fun she had that night.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lyonnix said:

She was in the kitchen with a smile and music and suddenly she got very nervous and she cries ...

She misses her girlfriend Nelly.  She never had better sex.

I'll take it one step further:  It wasn't only sex, as they definitely have an emotional bond.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

M&A are a couple for years,hope they continue being that,was surprised to see her having sex with another person in cams and hope it doesnt become a norm,there is already dozens of rlc girls eating ones anothers,being "lesbians" when needed so..we should keep the very few couples safe.All those barca shows and girls are so shallow and without any genuine feelings..let start..lets look to phone..continue..look to phone..continue the show for more two,three hours..zzzz.No thanks.

I love you Ze81!!

Emmitt, noted your comment, (just watched the nude dance with Holly in the bathroom). what is your source? CC premium?, public website?, or private friend?  Tried sending you a message, says you can't receive messages. 

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

just watched the nude dance with Holly in the bathroom i didnt resub till after this happened but Damn that was pretty hot Martina needs to not lock herself into just Nelly im sure Holly and Alex and even Megan  would love to have a go at her,its funny all the girls in B4 will actually eat pussy even Megan and Gina from time to time but you go to B1 and B2 you cant pay any of them to actually really eat some pussy on cam

Totally agree with you!!!

• Sad 1